The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cyber 1 Kit W/ foglights

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Cyber 1 Kit W/ foglights

Here is my font bumper...

I'm getting ready to get some foglights...does anyone have closeup of there foglights and/or how they are mounted?
    I'm guessing i should go with 3 1/2" foglights?

*After a search this is all I came up with" -Thanx Censee

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'>the factory fog lights are too big to fit,u need somehwre arounf 3 1/2 fogs..it differs from bumper to bumper,,,my friend has the same bumper i have but he got his somehwre else,,and he barely could fit like 2 1/2 inch fogs,,,,,some companies make the size of the the fog light holes bigger or smaller...none will fit perfect but 3 1/2 is Â*close</div>

Any Help will greatly be appreciated!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    measure the hole, then go buy the size of the opening...

On my kit the hole is an oval so the vertical diameter is different from the horizontal diameter. That said, I have the fog lights sticking out from my kit, mounted on braces on the back of the bumper. I still need to align them and one accidentally fell off so once I get my shit together and wash my car and take care of all that I'll get some good pics of the fogs and inserts for ya.

you could do what censee looked like he was going to do and cut holes in the mesh opening and find a way to make brackets to mount the fogs in the center. That's if you can't find a light that will fit the opening or you have a weird shaped opening...
    Mayonnaise colored Benz---I push Miracle Whips
    -K. West

censee wasn't cutting holes in his mesh just for kicks. he was trying to get the look that some bmw's have with thier brake ducts.

but i think he uses them to catch squirrels. thats his day job.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goandeatsomestuff)</div><div class='quotemain'>On my kit the hole is an oval so the vertical diameter is different from the horizontal diameter. Â*That said, I have the fog lights sticking out from my kit, mounted on braces on the back of the bumper. Â*I still need to align them and one accidentally fell off so once I get my shit together and wash my car and take care of all that I'll get some good pics of the fogs and inserts for ya.</div>

I would really appreciate that man!
    Thanx everyone for there input

So does anyone got a close up shot of there foglight bracket or anything?

Thanx alot 8)

Censee
    Quote Originally Posted by 02on19s
    So does anyone got a close up shot of there foglight bracket or anything?

Thanx alot 8)
    i had to make mine,,,i just got a metal L bracket from home depot and fiberglassed it back there.... erebunis shogun didnt bring any bracket back there,,(stupid)...

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i actually just picked up some fogs today for the same kit i measured 6the hole as 3 1/2 in and i picked up 3 in fogs from ractive they are pretty nice and look really good with the bumper they werent too expensive about 35 dollars