The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7G. Low beam relay

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

7G. Low beam relay

Hey!
    I've just lost both my low beam lights yesterday, and I have been told that it might be the relay for the low beam lights that are fried ?

But where the f**** do I find that in the car ? Out in the motor somewhere, but where?

thanks

did u check your fuses?

theres no fuses for low beam...

welll it would kinda sorta help with what Generation your car is. Anyway, you should have a low beam fuse, check the fuse box under the hood, and inside the car. if you don't find one that says low beam, then just check every single fuse that you find in the fuse box's. and if that don't work then maybe someone else knows. Hope that helps.

Whoops! Its a 7G from 94. Changed the subjet now

There is no fuse! It is a relay somewhere that is fried. Everything else in the car is working.

The fuses under hood are all okay. Have checked.

Hm think I found it. With the holder of windowcleaning water (or whatever you call it)

We tried to change the long beam wire with the low beam, no success. So I don't think that is the problem!

Does anyone have a wiring diagram anyway ?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i dont know what the f**** you are talking about and i've had 3 94 7th Gens. I got a 2 spare fuse boxes in the garage, i will look and see what you may need but on the 94 the fuse it the big buss ones under the hood.

The high beam is a 40 amp and the low i believe to be 30, i should know after blowing bout 4 fuses wiring my HID's

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

whoops!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bronxbombr)</div><div class='quotemain'>i dont know what the f**** you are talking about and i've had 3 94 7th Gens. I got a 2 spare fuse boxes in the garage, i will look and see what you may need but on the 94 the fuse it the big buss ones under the hood.

The high beam is a 40 amp and the low i believe to be 30, i should know after blowing bout 4 fuses wiring my HID's </div>

High beam sound right. just as my manual says. But no fuse for low beam.

Although I think I found the problem. it seems like it blewed both bulbs at the same time. :oops: :oops: :oops:

What are the odds!

well... I guess we should have asked you if you checked to see if the bulbs are blown....

Well acutally we did, with no success, then a friend of mine also checked with the exactly same bubls. And then it worked! freaking weird.

thanx anyway!