The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I saw the tech service manual for the 9G...

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

I saw the tech service manual for the 9G...

and I think it would be a good investment, but I can't see myself forking over $155 for the CD version. I was wondering if some people here might like to get in on getting one and sharing c*pies between us. Money might be collected by a Mod and they can make the purchase, then make c*pies for the people who chipped in.
    2004 Galant LS

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    i say...just wait a little bit...and that manual will be posted on here...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    I have one for the 9G. I have it on a CD. I bought it from ebay about a year ago. I'll try to find it but it's gonna be on one of the 30 boxes of crap on my basement/storage.

you really think someone would be so nice as to post it here???
    2004 Galant LS

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Well thats all the searching for today. Anyways, anything in particular you want to know incase I find it?

N othing in particular, just like looking through the sercie manual and the technical bulletins; but I did open another thread with how to fix the gap in the glove box. Found it on the online tech bulletin.[/url]
    2004 Galant LS

i ordered a "c*py" off of ebay about 3 days ago...came out to about 40 bux with shipping and bidpay charge. when it comes in - 5 bux thru paypal, would be coo, whatever...will post when it comes in.

SOLD.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    If you need a place to host it I can host it on my site. I have manuals for 7g/8g and 1g/2g Eclipse as well

www.iamsethmo.com/Manuals
    7g for life!

CAREFUL about posting it.

i obviously dont care personally, but its not legal to post it. copyright laws and such.
    just trying to keep people out of potential trouble.

Just a quick question, are there any TSB's out for the galant? or any recalls?
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

Quote Originally Posted by Its Reu
    Just a quick question, are there any TSB's out for the galant? or any recalls?
    a recall for the 05s involving replacing the master cylinder.
    and a few TSBs, all of which are pretty minor (repositioning the glove box to cure a gap, fixing a sagging headliner, crap like that).
    no real major issues.

Any other TSB that are out? i had the headliner problem and i got that fixed. i just curious to see what else is out
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm