The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 03 galant 4 cylinder? what kind of springs can i get?

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

03 galant 4 cylinder? what kind of springs can i get?

i've had my galant fore a couple years and now want to drop it. i have 18 inch chrome DIABLO :twisted: INSTINCTS. EVERY place i talk to says they only have springs for the V6. does anyone have any ideas on what springs i should get?

ONE!

obxguy2000
    I have a 2003 $cyl. with Tien Springs. I got mine from www.sportcompactonly.com. This is an awesome store and I had then in less than 4 days. They were for a 4cyl. I also have 18" wheels with a 40 series tire. I dont rub or anything.

thanks b! i'll check that out!

there are a few different springs you could use. sprint, drop zone, eibach, tein...all have them for the 4 cyl. do a search on yahoo or google and you should be set.

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    i have the eibach V6 on my I4.

the i4 and the v6 suspensions are pretty much the same with a few variances between the trim levels. like the gtz and its "sports supsension" and the DE with its lack of sway bar.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krispy03)</div><div class='quotemain'>i have the eibach V6 on my I4.</div>

what size rims are those?

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    18's

obxguy2000
    Krispy, I really like those wheels. They look really polished in the avatar you have but look dull in the pick above. What kind are they? Are they hard t o keep polished or is it just the picture?

i have the v6 eibach pro kit on kyb gr2's and i love them. stay away from dropzone they are way too bouncy.

I have progress springs on my 01 I4 with 18" wheels and 40 series tires
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

<-------- v6 coilovers
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!