The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: next upgrade

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    99GalantOn18s

next upgrade

wussup? i was wonderin what i should get for my next upgrade... i was thinkin about a fuel pressure regulator and a catalytic converter... but i was wonderin if i should get a the weapon r regulator or the aem?? should i get a matrix, r1, or magnaflow cat? my addons as of now is an injen CAI, aem pulleys, a'pexi exhaust... also i was lookin at the weapon-r website (which is www.weapon-r.com) and i was curious about their new dragon filter... it says it has 10% more airflow then other intakes... i was thinkin about swoppin out my injen for this new dragon, they have an application for our 8gs but they r like $250, they also gotta ram air kit thats comes out to like $300

get headers or down pipe next. do not swap your intake... it is a good one allready; i personally would stick w/ AEM or INJEN and stay away from wepon-r.

suspension mods would work good. like a chassis stiffening kit. or how about some brakes. it takes alot to stop your car, especially with some 18's.

as for weapon-r products. most of their intake products are not only overpriced but usually a piece of shit. stick with your INjen. and for the cat, i'd check with your installer to see what they have. some won't change it out unless its for sure broke...or might only install their own products, not outside stuff

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

newsobe
    i had an weapon r dragon i tought it was great and on friday i got my aem cai but for now i installed the stock pipe and the aem filter and its much better !!! already !!i cant wait to install the primary and secondary pipes. plus wepon r dragon dosent make any noise it did add some Hp but aem is better.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    myself personally i have 2 intakes.. the weapon-r is for track use and the aem is for like daily driving and stuff.. I love my weapon-r had it for almost 2 years on 2 different cars... but i would go with the AEm FPR, just heard good things about it and i use to have one, and then i would get the Vision Import headers instead of the downpipe better hp and torque performance..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.