The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: *Checking interest* Megan Racing Bolt on Axle-Back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 34 of 34
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    people are jus lazy.. the domain that its on was never cancelled, it took a while for me to find it in a search but its there still..

were you still looking into a GB price or ......

yea im in touch with them, updates soon

Arel,

My name is Steve, I'm the head of research and development here at Megan Racing. I used to tune out a Galant so I know the potential of the car and I myself would have no problem coming out with a new exhaust. What I need from you is this. We were wondering what style you wanted?
    You want a Canister type? You want an oval type muffler with piping to tip? Axle Back? Full Cat-Back? I need to know what you're lookin for exactly and if there's a difference between V6 and 2.4L Galants. Let me know. Also.. would you be able to supply an OEM Axle-Back? I'll try my hardest to work with the Galant community to be able to supply you guys with the parts you want. So let me know and let them know I'll work on this for them. Thanks!

-Steve Johnson

Research & Development - Megan Racing Inc.

TIME FOR FEEDBACK.
    My original plan was Canister type axle back w. slanted and straight cut tips.. what u all think. And I guess im not seeing the diff between canister and oval type

well im not too sure what the diffrence is either but maybe if i could see some pics would help and where is the oem axel-back going to come from?

whoops

gotta find someone that has an exhaust already and i guess we can chip in and pay shipping to the location

feedback folks.. im gonna write him back tonight

sup guys

i have my oem axle back for the i4 --- if u guys want it i can part it - lemme kno
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

thanks for the offer boss, i'll contact u tonite

What ended up happening with this? did they end up making it or are you still looking into it? im up if the price is reasonable.

the guy from Megan contacted me back and said he is willing to get one made no problem, but I am getting a GTS catback in the springtime so it kinda fell down my list of importance... I can get someone else in contact with him if you want to follow through with it

Experienced TGC Member
    haha and its brought back to life...

I heard reviews and that it was good overall, but over time, the sound quality just got worse and worse...
    -Chris

Im interested. if theres anything I can do let me know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12