The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Leather Seats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    i am looking for some seat covers too.. i think pLUGSNEt bought from some guy.. for like 550. but not sure.. and plus installation.. i am tryin to find little bit cheaper..

ipaintu
    just think i got my white set with door panels for 150.00 :shock:

spartus
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ipaintu)</div><div class='quotemain'>just think i got my white set with door panels for 150.00 Â* Â*:shock:</div>

Dont rub it in ! I deff wanna see pictures when you get that White leather installed.

ipaintu
    time grasshopper.. time...

Katzkin is good on leather seats and inserts... Search around your city..

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Can anyone contact Katskin to see if we can get another group buy outta them.

spartus
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Can anyone contact Katskin to see if we can get another group buy outta them.</div>

I might be down for that! How much did it cost last time they did it?

I actuall just contacted another member that posted a while back about katzkin. He is getting me a price and getting back to me tomorrow. I wanted two tone and mitsubishi diamonds with the door panels. He said around 500 but I will find out tomorrow for sure.

this is the original post. I just found this the other day it is an old post. But he got back to me.

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...ghlight=katzkin

i will be down for a GB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12