The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: chrome pillar post

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    nore03

chrome pillar post

hey i've been searching all over and can not find where i can get some chrome pillar post for my 02 galant. they seem to make em for every other car. can someone please help me out?

Experienced TGC Member
    wtf, a CHROME pillar post!? as in, a chrome grill, or chrome rims???

i'm lost as in for a gauge pillar for the interior, like the A-Pillar, or the chrome window trim on the outside? or what, i'm lost.

btw, please go post an intro
    -Chris

nore03

Experienced TGC Member
    ah, those,

no, to my knowledge, no one specifically makes them for the Galant, any generation galant at that.

you could always by a set for a vehicle whose pillars closely resemble ours in size proportion and modify and fabricate them in order to fit, but you might have to get them redipped in chrome (if not plastic chrome) for a decent finish after all of the cutting and sanding....

best of luck to you though! 8)
    -Chris

haven't seen those made for our cars. the closest you can do is get some chrome vinyl or chrome tape and cover up the b pillars with that.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Back to life....

So I searched chrome pillar post and found this only thread and decided to bring it back to life.. Lol I'd like to see if anyone has bought chrome pillar post or there galant yet?? If you have, please post a picture of them on and off the car if you can. Thanks..

Try ebay. Thats where I got mine
    sig too big

i cant seem to find the full chrome pillar kit anywhere i want a kit that also has the pieces that run across the bottom of the windows anyone know where i can find it?

If you read the post above you (post #7) he said try ebay. Here's the link
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MITSU...item41545cf72d

I typed in "Chrome galant" and that's the first thing it put out. The lower chrome trim are easily available at the junk yard. I assume you have a DE right?

i did that be4 i searched here and the ebay link still dosent have the crome peices for the bottom. but yes unfortuntaly i have the de so ur saying that other galants came with crome trim on those bottom peices?

Quote Originally Posted by joegalant View Post
    i cant seem to find the full chrome pillar kit anywhere i want a kit that also has the pieces that run across the bottom of the windows anyone know where i can find it?
    The bottom chrome piece came stock on all models EXCEPT the DE and some models also came with the Chrome piece around the top of the windows. As for the chrome pillar I've seen them here in my area a lot but they all use vynil or chrome tape, I'm not sure if there's a company that makes one for our G's.

all i want is the 3m ones i just couldnt find a kit that included the bottom peices but gspot just cleared that up for me thanks for the help guys

damn i had my chrome ones laying around but i threw them away.. sorry :(

lol that wasnt very thoughful of u its ok im getting them mrg is hitting up the jy this weekend

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joegalant View Post
    lol that wasnt very thoughful of u its ok im getting them mrg is hitting up the jy this weekend
    You shouldve posted up a WTT thread, theres alot of members who prefer the DE black trim over the Chrome trim. DE's are harder to come by, Im sure a member here would trade for urs in heartbeat. Post a WTT thread and see what happens.

Sent from "Straight Outta Cali" using Tapatalk
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)