The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 9G Transmission Fluid Change

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'>I printed some pages from the service manual CD before I lost it. I only have this and how to remove the front bumper for now until I find that CD again. Â*

I live in Rockville, MD</div>ah lucky you!! your in rockville MD home of mitsupartsdirect.com or /mitu wholesale parts dist. no wonder you got your fluid so cheap! They are an awesome place to get parts 25% off list. and they do specials 30%off maintenance parts often.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chbuzz)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'>I printed some pages from the service manual CD before I lost it. I only have this and how to remove the front bumper for now until I find that CD again. Â*

I live in Rockville, MD</div>ah lucky you!! your in rockville MD home of mitsupartsdirect.com or /mitu wholesale parts dist. no wonder you got your fluid so cheap! They are an awesome place to get parts 25% off list. and they do specials 30%off maintenance parts often.</div>

hehehe. THey are busy most of the time though but the price is just great although there are now some ebay mitsu parts dealer that are alittle bit cheaper than them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12