The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New: Emanage Ultimate

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
    Experienced TGC Member

New: Emanage Ultimate

For anyone who hasn't gone FI yet, but plans to, I suggest you wait till this little piece of equipment is out. As pointed out in this thread, it is by-far the next best thing to a complete stand alone.

eManage Ultimate
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Now, by tapping the injectors as we have in the past, you can actually enrich, AND REDUCE fuel via IPW changes....The big improvement, as mentioned, is that you can very precisely dial in at a particular A/F level, and the eManage can correct IPW to get you there.</div>

:shock:

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    oooo time to read up on this. do i see santa clause bringing me this?
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    damn i just bought my safc 2.

btw, congrats on 7000 peano.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krispy03)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn i just bought my safc 2.

btw, congrats on 7000 peano.</div>

Well if you plan to continue using N2O then you wont really see the benefits of upgrading to a system that costs 2x as much...that is of course if you plan on using only N2O. :twisted:

Also fyi everyone, this thing costs $600+.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krispy03)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn i just bought my safc 2.

btw, congrats on 7000 peano.</div>

safc 2 sucks anyways....if u want to buy my brand new emanage plus injector and ignition harness i could hook ya up
    so i can buy that new emanage :twisted:
    if not i'll be happy with the old
    but yea your looking at over 600 with the harness shipped

so it lets you control the air/fuel ratio from inside the car?

and what is the ipw?

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SPEEDDEMON03)</div><div class='quotemain'>so it lets you control the air/fuel ratio from inside the car?

and what is the ipw?</div>

It has always allowed you to control the A/F from inside the car (via a laptop or the Profec 1). The major difference now is the fact that it will automaticly ADJUST ITSELF to what ever AF you want at what ever RPM (i.e. lets say I want an AFR of .86 at 4000 RPM, the eManage Ultimate will decrease or increase the amount of fuel being dispensed till the correct AFR is reached).

IPW = Injector Pulse Width

leicoolya how much would you let your emanage go for i have an safc2 but anything over 10 psi and i get detonation from the ignition timing which is pretty weak i wanna see what i can do at 12 but i dont wanna buy an ignition controller on top of the safc
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

brandon
    So it essentially eliminates the need for tuning? This is insanity.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    aww dam leicoolya, if u woulda waited a few more days.... but maybe u can sell and get that :?:

Well not sure if i want to sell, the Emanage i have now would be just fine, if i sell it, than i'll buy the new one, no biggie either way

Bringing this back up...

As brandon mentioned this has the potential of not really eliminating hours and dollars of tuning but at least narrowing everything down. Has anyone picked up one or heard from someone they know about this?

Mante - "Valmes" on clubvr4 has gotten his EMU installed, I cant comment on how he's finding it but but it seems pretty relevant to you
    1994 E84 VR4 V6
    Single turbo conversion
    Fulltime RWD w/ mechanical LSD

Fun times 8)

nope but i'll let ya know when i get mine :twisted:

lets just say Im glad I didnt jump on this deal for the emanage ultimate...destroyed my rear diff at the track friday...I did manage to hit 1.78 at the 60' mark...broke my personal best and broke the car all in less then 100' lovely day :cry:

ES-Turbo
    I have one. It's not on the Galant though. It says you can use your old maps from the regular E-Manage but I don't think that's correct. It is a much more complex unit than the blue model but I think it will be worth it in the end. The catch on the "quicker tuning" feature is that you have to also buy a wide band controller, not just a sensor like the advertisements state. That basically adds another $300 to the price. Once the widebands hooked up, if the air/fuel map works the way it's supposed to I think it will be an awesome piece. I'll let you guys know how it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by ES-Turbo
    I have one. It's not on the Galant though. It says you can use your old maps from the regular E-Manage but I don't think that's correct. It is a much more complex unit than the blue model but I think it will be worth it in the end. The catch on the "quicker tuning" feature is that you have to also buy a wide band controller, not just a sensor like the advertisements state. That basically adds another $300 to the price. Once the widebands hooked up, if the air/fuel map works the way it's supposed to I think it will be an awesome piece. I'll let you guys know how it works out.
    just to add on to that a bit, it also control the auto tranny shift points. And just to let yal know im about to do the auto. to 5 speed swap, ill keep yall updated on that.

Quote Originally Posted by ES-Turbo
    just to add on to that a bit, it also controls the auto tranny shift points. And just to let yal know im about to do the auto. to 5 speed swap, ill keep yall updated on that.