The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: need a picture?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

need a picture?

anybody have a picture of a turbo 8th gen galant that still has their a/c intact. im about to have an o2housing made and my whole exhause redone and the guy doing it wants to see a picture if there is one. i think i remember seeing a photo of a galant with a custom o2 housing but i cnat remember where...
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

i would post a pic of mine, but i know your looing for the 4Cyl...Sorry

ES-Turbo
    My A/C is still on and ice cold. I dont' think the pic will help though because it sounds like you have a 2nd gen eclipse setup on your 8g. Right? I have a custom manifold with a Garrett t3.

The 2g turbo is a real tight fit with the a/c compressor on the 4g64 cars. Your fabricator should be able to make it work though. I have the required flanges if you need them. Hell, I could build you a bolt-on one if you have problems getting your guy to do it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    I took mine out just because I wanted to run a 3" downpipe, I think im going to use a tapered 2.5" to 3" Downpipe and re-do it next year, im not gonna mess with it under I get my new manifold and turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

es-turbo do you have a pic i could see just for reference wise im thinking about making a whole new manifold ive been getting pretty good with my welding so i might just tackle this myself but we'll see
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports