Showing results 21 to 39 of 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Xska55
    black on black is whack, stick with the bronze or gold
    its all a matter of tastes

I say go for the 5ZIGEN FNO1RC in Bronze with a polished lip

i dont think he wants polished lips

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Gram Lights 57's are HOTT

5zigens only come in black with polish lip.. i wanna stay away from polish lip .. i am looking for the rim which will look best on my car... colors from black or bronze.. now which rim?..

I'd say either Sub zero or Grams.. IMO Black looks hot on a black G.. but it's your car.. you choose.. remember go with the gut it never loses..
    <a href='http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22659223' target='_blank'>http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22659223</a>

TGC Regular
    i dont know about this, but what about bronze rim with black lip?

Quote Originally Posted by cardude03
    i do not think there is such a thing like that

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by neel9
    Quote Originally Posted by cardude03
    i do not think there is such a thing like that
    so you'd be the first.......?

im not feeling a black lip. think of this. rims with lips tend to look smaller than rims of the same size without lips right?? now think about how small the rim would look if the lip blended in with the color of the tire. you'd have like 18's but from a distance it would look like you had 15's or something on your car.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    good point, never thought about it like that

i guess thats why your the moderator, lol.

okay, but it looks like most of the rims that neel has chosen have some sort of lip on them, so i dont really know where that leaves him, although i think i also remember neel saying something about how he likes cars that are really low and have small rims, or maybe im mistaken...

ok, different car, but this idea?

*Edit* i believe thats a photoshop as well...u'd really need 2 ask around the tire places if they have something like that, coz a google search aint turning up anything!

hmm... i am debating between subzero's(black or bronze) or grams or 5zigens.. i am just wondering if many spokes looks good or fdew spokes looks good..

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    im not feeling a black lip. think of this. rims with lips tend to look smaller than rims of the same size without lips right?? now think about how small the rim would look if the lip blended in with the color of the tire. you'd have like 18's but from a distance it would look like you had 15's or something on your car.
    hey pinoy... i agree.. what do u suggest?>

Quote Originally Posted by neel9
    hmm... i am debating between subzero's(black or bronze) or grams or 5zigens.. i am just wondering if many spokes looks good or fdew spokes looks good..
    my suggestion is 6-7 spoke rims....everybody and their grandmas have 5 spoke rims. and also the rims i got from cali are 10+ spokes and they dont look that bad on the G....look on sig VVVVVVV

Get the Gram Lights. Black or bronze would both look good in my opinion. Or what about bronze and paint the spokes black like the wheels on the S2000 that Spackbace posted?

Edit: Looking again at the S2000, I don't think the spokes are black, you just can't see the bronze spokes because the wheels are spinning so fast.

if you like how my car looks all black then get them black, if not get bronze....like danj said, theyre both gonna look hot either way

thanks a lot guys.. i am just wondering if subzeros will look better.. or gram lights... i am about get 17ins..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Edit: Looking again at the S2000, I don't think the spokes are black, you just can't see the bronze spokes because the wheels are spinning so fast.</div>

it was found on a forum, its a photoshop of black tires with the silver lip. if u wanted em i think u'd have 2 buy silver lip ones and paint them bronze, coz a google search of '"bronze lip" tire' or '"bronze lip" wheel' turns up nothing, only forum posts about how it might b a good idea lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12