The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VENOM Nitrous System

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

VENOM Nitrous System

Has anyone tried the VENOM VCN 1000 Computerized Nitrous System? Or does anyone know anything about it?

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    why do you ask? are you looking to get into the nitrous world?

I say get the VCN 2000, lot better. But, if I were you nothing beats a wet kit & I loved my old NX kit with pirranha nozzles.
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

yah i used to have a nx wet kit too it was great i knew a guy with the 1000 kit he was always having problems with it... if you want something computerized then i would reccomend the zex kit simple but effective
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

I've got the 1000 kit right now. Real simple use and setup was relatively easy also. I don't use it very often, but haven't had any problems with it so far. I haven't used it in a while since it was in the shop and with winter, so I should turn the juice on and make sure I can still cut um loose.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

The vcn 1000 are car specific applications they arent universal from what I see. And I don't see any made for the 2000 up eclipse or anything.
    shogun8g: I feel gay

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillz911
    The vcn 1000 are car specific applications they arent universal from what I see. And I don't see any made for the 2000 up eclipse or anything.
    i don't think it matters. zex's wet system (#82021) is "car specific" but they're all actually the same. it wouldn't matter.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by Skillz911
    when i go to performancecenter.com and i put in 2000 eclipse 3.0 it comes up under vehicle specific systems.
    http://performancecenter.com/products/sear...stems/sf5_3.0l/

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i really don't think it's car specific.

if it is, then what's car-specific about it? it shouldn't matter.

zex used to make you select what kind of car you had, and if they didn't have the car listed, they didn't have the kit. which is bullshit, because no matter what car you put in, it still gave you the same basic nitrous wet kit.

http://www.zex.com/Products/NitrousOxide/F...elInjection.asp

as you can see now, they got their shit together and it's all the basic #82021 kit
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

all nitrous kits are universal a viper using a 75 shot would use the same kits as a civic the only difference that would make it specific would be if the kit was a direct port setup all cars use the same kits it just depends on what type of setup you want
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports