The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 6 disc in dash changer

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    lorreds

6 disc in dash changer

has everyone else had a problem with their factory in dash changer and if so when you took it to the dealer did they fix it? I was told that they are on back order, so I guess alot of people are having this problem

i had a problem with the changer skipping and getting lost and then just spitting out the cd, and i dont use burnt cds because the changer cannot handle them, it says that in the manual.

and when i took it the dealer even when i had video evidense that the changer was mess up, they told me that they couldnt replicate the problem. i have had in three times for the same thing, they wont fix it anymore.

so i got me an iPOD

so what do you use to connect ur ipod to the car?

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    how is that FM Trasmitter working for you? i just bought 1 and want to see if its good.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

its great and it works really far like more than 50 feet

anyway you guys can find a 13-pin din/rca to connect to the ipod directly, i know the fm transmitters are ok but having a direct connection would be cool(since i don't have a cd changer i can use that port for my ipod) i'm also currently using a transmitter

hotdogman1

05 mp3 playback problems

Has anyone else had problems getting their stereo to play an mp3 disk. the manual says i can do it. and i have used to differnt kinds of burn programs and differnt formats. I have an 05 gts. Any ideas will be appreciated