The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lancer Evolution X Rumors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    rainfever
    the Yellow concept drawing looks like a gayified Scion tC. I hate the back end of it...even from the angle we have there. The red concept is far improved but i still dont agree with the back end.

Personally, I like the one in the magazine clip but with a more traditional style front bumper. I did a quick photochop of what I'm thinking would look better:

99 Black GTZ

Suspension: KYB GR-2 shocks/struts, H&R Springs
    Wheels: 18x7.5 ADR GT-Sports, 225/40/18 Nitto Neo-Gen

Here are some other pics I saw on another forum of the "Sportback" Evo concept:
    http://cars.ign.com/articles/643/643703p1.html

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SROL)</div><div class='quotemain'>Personally, I like the one in the magazine clip but with a more traditional style front bumper. Â*I did a quick photochop of what I'm thinking would look better:

</div>

Nice, I like it a lot! Just what I was thinking. Could you do the the same to the Sportback?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gtx)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice, I like it a lot! Just what I was thinking. Could you do the the same to the Sportback?</div>

Haha, I don't know. There's not much to work with there

But I'll give it a shot I suppose.

EDIT:

Ok, here's my shot. I messed with the headlights, hood, and popped some little foglights on there. It looks a little better, but the grill still needs some work.

99 Black GTZ

Suspension: KYB GR-2 shocks/struts, H&R Springs
    Wheels: 18x7.5 ADR GT-Sports, 225/40/18 Nitto Neo-Gen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12