The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ECU parts number?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Taipan

ECU parts number?

i'm looking for a parts number for an ECU on my 1989 HG Galant... dunno if there is a unique number for Australian model.

Hoping someone can help me!

Russian7G
    isn't it printed on ecu itself?

Taipan
    excuse my ignorance, but where is the ECU located and look like?...

Russian7G
    it should be a small metal box with lots of wires coming from it
    look for it under the dash - behind the radio, or glove box

ainolhks
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Taipan)</div><div class='quotemain'>excuse my ignorance, but where is the ECU located and look like?...</div>

I have the photo on the exact location but unable to download here..dunno y? Can some body comeback to me on this matter..sorry off topic.

Taipan
    I find photobucket.com as good and easy as any to use...

"Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the BBCode [img] tag or appropriate HTML (if allowed)."

p.s. I also remember talking to some Mitsubishi customer service guy about ecu parts numbers (i.e. he wasn't a mechanic) - but he was saying there were different numbers for the different ecu's... i.e. there is more than one ecu in my galant!(???) - one for transmission, one for another job etc.!(???)...