The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Getting my new Chrome 18s on Monday! Updated with Pics!

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Getting my new Chrome 18s on Monday! Updated with Pics!

I ordered some new wheels (Chrome 18's) from WheelMax.com and awaiting delivery on Monday. I can't wait to slap 'em on. I even took a half day off work so i can put them on as soon as possible. I'm used to customizing go fast cars, previously my Evo, and before that a Mustang GT and before that an Eclipse GST. Now i have a baby and just want to chill with this project and go "gangsta" with Chrome wheels, tint, a slight drop and maybe a flip out tv. This 9gen body has a more of a luxury appeal that has great potential as it kinda follows the look of a Cadillac CTS or Lexus gs300.
    here is a pic of the wheels. i know some of you are not feeling the Chrome look, but with this 9gen, i wouldn't slap anything but Chrome.

Before

Right after they were put on by Wheels Works. I need to get dropped soon...that gap is just killin me! lol I'm lovin these wheels tho!
    the shots i took were not that great. i plan to take better ones when i get a chance.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    damn.. you're gonna be hurtin em.. although with the size of the 9G galant i woulda went with 20s prolly, but thats $$

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    make sure to post some pix when you receive them on monday. Im about to buy some 18" rims and Id like to see how good it looks on a 9G. 20's are just way too expensive so as 19's and looks very easy to bend with low aspect tires on them.

i've got my digital camera ready. i wanted to stay with more economical wheels. 20's would look dope as hell, but i don't want to deal with the maintenance of them. for example, having to be carefull when making u turns, watching out for for pot holes or bumpy roads, cost a grip to replace 1, if i curb one. plus they are too much of an investment for my pockets and i would be worrying about them all the time.
    i'll be sure to post pics when i have them.

t

Feared
    I like to call 20's Twankies! 8)

nice G though =)

lol there tooo small...
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

note really.. Drop it and it will look nice!

i am waiting for Eibach to release thier springs for the 05's. as soon as they are available i will be droppin this bad boy. doing the springs is that finisher for this ride and then i wll be waiting for the 08 Skyline to arrive... :shock:

Hey 9G, what springs did you buy to drop your ride?

T

bought the sprint springs but wished i would have waited for the works springs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'>bought the sprint springs but wished i would have waited for the works springs.</div>
    Works, the shop in SF?

yuppers, i think. works used cape97's car to test fit their springs. you should contact works to see their progress.

cteezy
    i have the same color galnt w/20's but dunno how to post it

Get your pic hosted at
    cardomain
    putfile
    and theres a couple others i cant think of go there put it up. Go to properties and copy and paste the web site thing between [img] tags
    You should really search for this type of thing first

lookin good all you need is a drop, but then again so do I!
    life's a waste of time, time's a waste of life, So foget about life and get wasted all the time!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(97gshogun)</div><div class='quotemain'>lookin good all you need is a drop, but then again so do I!</div>

thanks, working on getting low. waiting on some springs being tested out on the 9g. if all goes well i will be getting low soon.