eagle rods
    big 16g
    level 10 tranny kit
    standalone when i get my laptop next week

NOT REALLY GOOD PICS, BUT YOU CAN GO HERE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/421156/1

ES-Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by galant03-4g64t
    ive never had a problem with the boost creaping down to 5-6 psi....stays at9-10 which easily puts me at 200 to the wheelsive got a huge intercooler , and it makes no difference in boost.... and the t25 isnt rated at just250 on an eclipse, my buddy was pushin 300 on it at 19 psi, for a few months, and didnt have a problem....even saw him take a viper from 60(and thats not bs).....If it comes down to it, and his friend gives him the t25, why still go out and buy another turbo...it would be pointess to do that..... i know stk t-25's are known for problems, but thats from EVERYONE beaten the hell out of it ALL THE TIME...... i race myine 2-3 times a day..... and have never had a problemeven taken it past 120 floored.....no problems you just have to have all the supporting mods to do it right....i didnt half @$$ my car, i went all the way(short of standalone , and pistons) my car runs fine and the turbo runs fine
    I'm not sure if there's anything that is true in this post.

A t-25 WILL NOT make 300 whp at 19 psi. A t3/t4e barely makes 300 whp on a 4g64 at 19 psi. There's no way a t-25 can move enough air to build that much power.

Assuming your friend somehow did defy the laws of physics and made 300 whp, there's absolutely no way a 300 whp Eclipse is going to outrun a 400+ whp Viper. Unless the guy in the Viper didnt know he was supposed to be racing.

I'm not sure how his car was driven past 120 mph either. I have an '03 also and mine hit's the speed limiter at 120 mph.

These issues are easily proven. Just post up some pics, or a dyno sheet, or some track slips, or maybe even some videos of this Viper eating Eclipse. Do any of those things and you'll never be doubted again.

WOW, you have your stock pump, a 255lph inline pump AND a FMU

well, fmu's are pretty much useless on MAF equipped cars.
    principally because your stock fpr regulates fuel pressure with a 1:1 psi reference to boost. You have to be running soooo rich. especially since your stock fuel pressure regulator HAS to be overrun by the combination of a stock pump and the walbro.
    On top of that you are venting your bov to the atmoshere. you ought to do something about that if you want your fuel trims to be right, and to eliminate that studdering and stalling you get all the time after you boost.

your setup looks okay, but your fuel system is all out of wack. ditch the fmu for an adjustable fuel pressure regulator. get just an intank walbro 190 or 255lph.
    and now that you say you have cams i find it even harder to believe that a t-25 can keep up. thats even more airflow

fmu's are for honda's that freak out cause their MAP doesn't read boost well and you have to reference much more fuel psi to compensate for the missing link that lies to the map sensor.
    mitsu's calculate fuel based on airflow, and as long as your injector duty cycle is less than 105% you won't run into any ecu problems w/ fuel (like fuel cut)

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

THE T-25 DID MAKE 300 HP, AND HE DID TAKE A VIPER....THE VIPER WAS STOCK, AND HE WAS COMPLETELY GUTTED... AND HE HAD A BIT MORE DONE THAN JUST 19PSI...
    AND, MY CAR HITS 120 AT 5GRAND

SECONDLY.....DOHCSTUNR, DO YOU HAVE AN 8G 4G64????
    IF YOU DO, THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THE STOCK FUEL PUMP IS A 2 STAGE PUMP, AND THEY DONT MAKE THE WALBORO LIKE THAT...I WENT THROUGH 3 255'S BEFORE I PUT THE INLINE PUMP IN

THIRD AND FINAL ANSWER:I DONT GET STUDDERING OR STALLING AFTER BOOSTING

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    no comment, lock this
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Experienced TGC Member
    IF YOU DO, THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THE STOCK FUEL PUMP IS A 2 STAGE PUMP, AND THEY DONT MAKE THE WALBORO LIKE THAT...I WENT THROUGH 3 255'S BEFORE I PUT THE INLINE PUMP IN
    Engrish is takin OVA!!! ARRRHHHH Im Ahnold! ARRRRHHHHHHGGGG I pwn Kalifon-I-A,

No seriously though, hahahaha you bought an inline pump...HAHAHAHAHA

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    wow this has to be the most incompetent dribble i have heard on here in a while. they are all giving you great advice and yet you still think you know what your talking about, as we can see from your writting you really dont.. when you get your project done post the numbers..

lock the thread..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

ok, so who here is ridin in a 8g 4g64 turbo with a in take walboro 255?????
    i just want to see who was actually able to get theirs to work

an i write that way cuz i want too

plus im at work so i have to short hand-

P.S. ^headache^ gay sig...

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    ok, so who here is ridin in a 8g 4g64 turbo with a in take walboro 255?????
    i just want to see who was actually able to get theirs to work
    um, everyone here on a 255 hasn't had any problems (at least they havn't posted any) and everyone on the 3G boards seems pretty problem free as well.

maybe your not installing it right. i've never heard of walbro pumps failing. i'm sure it's happened, but every product has lemons.

plus, you don't need a 255. a 190 is fine for your application.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

dave1
    well, im sorry i dont have all the money in theworld to spend on my car..... but my car will go just as fast as yours....and it is on a t-25....big whooped-tee-do......... how many horses you puttin down...on your what???? 8 psi
    i tryed hard to stay outta this but im in a pissed off mood tonight so fuck it IM IN!

Why dont you just shut your mouth and listen to someone for once.

Im tired of stupid assholes coming on claiming they know the world.

you said you dont have all kinda money to spend on your car right? Then why the fuck did you even bother turboing it dumb ass?? Ill bet your ass you spent ENOUGH putting that shity turbo in which was a nice waste of money i might add.

The guys that were stating the t25 isnt that great wernt trying to put you down but if you would just be smart and read some of these guys post , they know what the fuck they are talking about. No one said their car was better at any time. They just didnt recomend that turbo.

You asked to argue with people on here and i hope your ready to back up all your shit because the group of guys you choose to battle come strongly knowledgable in the turbo area of the galants.

So go drive your car off a bridge dip shit

Quote Originally Posted by dave1
    well, im sorry i dont have all the money in theworld to spend on my car..... but my car will go just as fast as yours....and it is on a t-25....big whooped-tee-do......... how many horses you puttin down...on your what???? 8 psi
    i tryed hard to stay outta this but im in a pissed off mood tonight so fuck it IM IN!

Why dont you just shut your mouth and listen to someone for once.

Im tired of stupid assholes coming on claiming they know the world.

you said you dont have all kinda money to spend on your car right? Then why the fuck did you even bother turboing it dumb ass?? Ill bet your ass you spent ENOUGH putting that shity turbo in which was a nice waste of money i might add.

The guys that were stating the t25 isnt that great wernt trying to put you down but if you would just be smart and read some of these guys post , they know what the fuck they are talking about. No one said their car was better at any time. They just didnt recomend that turbo.

You asked to argue with people on here and i hope your ready to back up all your shit because the group of guys you choose to battle come strongly knowledgable in the turbo area of the galants.

So go drive your car off a bridge dip shit
    lol...

listen bro, i'm sure you did the best with what resources you had. however, we are/were trying to offer up some advice to help you along your way. I'm not going to bitch about every little thing, but you did post some misinformation. for one instance, the t-25 at its maximum output can only flow 405 cfm. that is not enough to smoke a viper unless its parked. a 14b flows 405cfm unported and at only 15 psi. and it won't smoke a viper. my car is pretty damn heavily modified and i would never think aout lining up next top a viper. maybe when i get my 18g or 20g, but before that, i'll just stay away.

We have a wealth of information available to you. if you want to go your own way thats fine. No body is stopping you, and i even commend you for trying to be independant. but seriously dude, you can do so much better. As could alot of people. but those other people that are in the early stages of modification aren't too proud to ask for help or accept advice.

thats all i'm saying.
    your car is exactly the same engine and suspension wise as the 3g eclipse. go to an eclipse board and i'm sure you will have no trouble finding that a wahbro in tank will work fine.
    -a 255lph will and most likely is overrunning your fuel pressure regulator under all vaccum conditions.

-venting to the atmosphere will screw up your a/f mixture big time. principally cause the mas reads a certain air count, your blow off valve ents it out and then your engine does not see as much air as was metered. so your mixture will become rich with every shift. I'm positive your spark plugs are fouling left and right from fuel.
    - once again your stock regulator is all you need when running boost(except in your case with the 255lph walbro) when boost is seen by the regulator it will rise the fuel pressure 1 psi for every one psi of boost. your rising rate FMU is going to add onto that and cause even more fuel pressure. we don't want that.
    - if you somehow leaned out your fuel mix to compensate for all this extra fuel you are running, then your timing is going to be adversly effected, causeing poor performance.

don't be a dick. we're here to help. And of course we don't know evertyhing, so we come here to learn as well.
    but do some more research before you pull it out of your ass just to defend your choices. tell us why you chose this or this based on this.
    don't just tell us that we don't know what we are talking about cause that is a weak argument and accomplishes nothing.

seriously i'm glad you are turbo. i'm glad you went performance route with your 8th gen instead of throwing 20's on it.
    but seriously, don''t be picking fights dude. hear us out and explain yourself when you are srutinized

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member
    DOHCSTUNR: Can you point me to what compressor map your looking at? Im not sure what trim T25 the 2nd gen uses though all the T25 maps on not2fast.com show a max flow of 360cfm, and thats well above 15psi.

Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet Black)</div><div class='quotemain'>DOHCSTUNR: Can you point me to what compressor map your looking at? Â*Im not sure what trim T25 the 2nd gen uses though all the T25 maps on not2fast.com show a max flow of 360cfm, and thats well above 15psi.

Thanks.</div>

i didn't actually review a map, i just referenced some numbers off of this page. i believe it said that all their numbers weretaken at 15psi err 14.5 psi at sea level.
    but in retrospect it could be a nissan t-25. i don't remember the a/r for the mitsu version. i know there are many versions. i though it was pretty high cause i've had a t-25 cartridge/chra right next to a 14b cartrige/chra
    http://www.ztechz.net/id1.html

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

your numbers sound right though.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member
    Ya the T25 next to just about any other turbo (including the garrett T2) is amazingly small. Its sorta fun to line up a T25, 14b, and a T3 and watch the compressor housing get much bigger with each step up.

Shit I bet you could fit a T25 into a T3.

oh damn i thought that SN sounded framiliar you tried to clown on me @ dsmrevolution.com for only running low boost on my test setup now look your all out setup is running low boost on a t25 non the less see what happens when you run your mouth before you actually have experience. running 15 psi like you wanted isnt possible like you thought it was huh...

this tread makes me laugh, guys its pointless he doesnt listen to anybody lets just see what he comes up with next
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123