The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Leather Seat Covers for $70

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 37 of 37
    i think its an awesome deal. imma get one of my friends to get me a set for my car. im gonna get all back and hell, i guess i'll add in like another 20 dollars or some and get a giant sheet of leather so i can do the inserts.

i doubt that they have the patterns for the inserts but nonetheless, thats gonna be a custom deal for you, you tear apart your door panel, take off the old fabric and replace with the leather. a lil difficult but will complete the look

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

What kind of shipping price will I be looking at to send it Korea?....I'll be there in about 60 days
    Guidelines for Republicans: 1. When in charge, ponder. 2. When in trouble, delegate. 3. When in doubt, mumble.

pinoy, let me know if you can get a second set..id appreciate it..i def got the $ too..let me know
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

ok, i just found out that my rich aunt is coming here for thanksgiving. i don't really understand that cuz well, thanksgiving is an american holiday and she's never been here in the US, but nonetheless, imma beg my mom to ask her to get me a set. uhm i'll be in contact with vr6 shortly to ask him about several options including the price if having a pass thru made, the different seat patterns and the door panels.

as for getting people sets for them. most likely no can do. jsut because well, peple are doing this as a favor and i'd hate to fill up their precious luggage space with a box jsut for me. kinda feels rude or something ya know but maybe if i got someone to get me one set a piece, i dunno we'll see cuz i want mutiple sets too...

x2gtz
    I have leather in my galant, but would like leather for the montero sport and would nto even mind paying shipping. anyone know if they have seats covers for the montero sport?

they should have the covers but i'd get in contact with seatmate just to make sure that they have the pattern that you are looking for

what do u guys think bout this?? if we get more then 1 pair sent to me, shipping will not be 200 for each pair will it? it will drop the price if we order more then 1. anyone down??
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

for just the set.....how big was it when packed?

Quote Originally Posted by asjamias2
    for just the set.....how big was it when packed?
    Are expecting to receive a reply after 5 years? :smt040 :smt118

NICE!! I can't believe that price. I'm soo looking forward to going to the P.I. in July :mrgreen:

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO_ONE
    NICE!! I can't believe that price. I'm soo looking forward to going to the P.I. in July :mrgreen:
    well, let us know...

Experienced TGC Member
    damn this thing is old.
    -Chris

Experienced TGC Member
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

for real..this is one of my first posts in this topic....classic.....i remember this like it was yesterday....

My brother is getting married in the PI in may. I might go if i have the funds, but if I do I'll let you guys know. I would bring back a balikbayan box full of JDM goodness.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    that company is probably gone outta business and makes Valentine Candy hearts now

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy724
    I would bring back a balikbayan box full of JDM goodness.
    if not...pastillias(or however it is spelled) sounds good...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12