The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: KYB & springs confusion....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    Well when a wheel has camber due to excessive drop the wheels are like this / So the inside of your tires wear out faster then the outside. You problably thinking won't it just be easier to rotate your times. and the answer is no because the majority of tires that are 18 and such are directional you would have to remove the tires from the rim and flip it but that is not good on the tires they lose their life.

as far as cost from above the prices are really close to each other especially when it comes to coilover.

shocks will be about 375 then add ground controld they are what 400 something like that. and from what i heard no matter if its ground control or box coilover sleeves the ride sucks. Ask xska55 he threw his ground controls in the river cause he did not want to wish the horrible ride to anyone.

I have eibachs, and kyb agx the ride is comfortable to me sometimes alittle bouncy but ok. The drop is not aggresive like Progress but i am a big guy so when i am in the car it looks good 8) .

If tein were out when i started buy my parts I would of waited and got that set up but its pricy but nice and comfortable, like david said when they are tuned correctly.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    when u have camber (wow so much of this post is searchable) that means your tires arent wearing correctly because they are not hitting the ground evenly. a tire with no negative or positive camber rides like so (_) all sides equal. a car with camber kinda leans the parenthesis, in this situation, to the left or to the right, making it wear super fast on the inside or outside of the tire. cars w. cambered tire problems also have tires that look diagonal

l_l normal

_/ positive???? camber

/_ negative??? camber

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12