The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: headlight adjustments

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

headlight adjustments

Okay I searched and searched and couldn't find any information on how to adjust the headlight beam on a 7g. I just put new headlights on and the beam patterns are all kinds of screwed up. Any help would be much appreciated, I can't drive at night without people flashing their high beams at me.

There are two screws on each headlight that you should be able to adjust with a screwdriver and a level guide. Best bet would be to find a nearly level and a wall that you can use...I'd swear that there was a tutorial on this before somewhere.

There is one for the 8g. But I didn't know how much different the two would be. Thanks for your help.

i think its quite the same. just as agrsv7g said, there are two screws each on both headlamps. just adjust them. 8)

Thread revival.

My 7g beam adjusters are not working. Is this a common problem, mine is a aussie model so is 'jdm' as you guys call it.

TGC Regular
    Yes its a common problem because ther gears inside the headlight that adjust the beam are plastic so they strip out..

TGC Regular
    new headlights??? If they are really bad you could split them open and adjust them by hand I guess.. Not really sure.

There are two screws on each Headlight Switch that you should be able to adjust with a screwdriver and a level guide. Best bet would be to find a nearly level and a wall that you can use...I'd swear that there was a tutorial on this before somewhere.
    Thanks for this, I searched the thread and found your info. Will take note of it.
    Last edited by ValiantGalant; 12-03-2010 at 05:47 PM
    I wanna be a Billionaire... so freakin' bad...