The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: anyone riden on tein s-tech and kyb with body kit

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

anyone riden on tein s-tech and kyb with body kit

is anyone riden on tein s-tech springs with kyb struts, with a body kit?

if so my question is how low is the front bumper to the ground, and any problems with cracking the front bumper etc...

thank you

shane
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

Re: anyone riden on tein s-tech and kyb with body kit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shaneb)</div><div class='quotemain'>is anyone riden on tein s-tech springs with kyb struts, with a body kit?

if so my question is how low is the front bumper to the ground, and any problems with cracking the front bumper etc... Â*

thank you Â*

shane</div>

I used to have the same setups, no problem, only on steep driveway.

2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

i saw that post but he's got the jdm front end.

is the jdm front lower then the stock usdm front?

thanks
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

I dont have teins but I had KYB struts, progressice and the shogun body kit, (the progressive were a 2.2" drop which I think is the lowest drop) anyways IMP unless your doing just s show car anything more than 2.0 drop is to low for a kit. I don't know how much the teins drop it it's probably like 1.8" I have the H&R springs not it's a pretty decent drop but it still takes me 2-3 minutes to back into my driveway which has a 3-5" lip fron teh concrete
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'> IMP unless your doing just s show car anything more than 2.0 drop is to low for a kit.</div>

no i'm not doing a just for show car, this will still be my daily driver.

that's why i'm trying to figure how low i can go with a kit, without having to wery to much about hearing crunch evertime.

thanks

shane
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

I have teins with my body kit, and any steep driveway, or exceptionally large speed bump, and I scrape a little. It will take you a while to get used to what you can and can't do with it, I had the kit for a while before I got it dropped, so that helped a little. Definitely can't go offroad with it (even on a grass field), and God help you if you need a tow... as I found out to my displeasure lately.
    What is the meaning of life? 42.

hmm sounds almost like i'll have the same problem that i had with my previous car.

hmm i'll have to give this some more thought

thanks guys, i appreciate all the help.

shane
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

Yeah the jdm bumper is a lower then the stock one
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

Censee
    from what ive seen the tein springs dont drop much,,,,so u would have no problem,,

thank you

oh i have one more quick question, i have heard of people putting a mugen lip on the stock bumper. if so what year and for what model car. also how much modding would need to be done to get it to fit?

sorry if that question has been asked before didn't have time to do a search.

thank you

shane
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

drop it as much as you can.. the lower the better is my opinon...
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!