The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I got keyed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 46 of 46
    dave1
    lol you wish that was your car , dude no need to come on here and lie, your just a low life its ok your still accepted here

hi

h8 2 doors
    doing my thing, one mod at a time

dave1
    its funny when u were out side of working jobs best temps work today paid today, trying to get some money so you can smoke some crack after work, you came accross a C5 and jerked off to it, then post it on here as its yours..

Hey that day was a cool day. you got a picture of a c5, then you made 27 bux for working a 12 hour shift!! u made out

i know he prob did, which morom would come to a galant center website and say " dont you guy all drive galants? what an idiot, he probably cany even spell but he know c5, probably his tip that day
    doing my thing, one mod at a time

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dave1)</div><div class='quotemain'>lol you wish that was your car , dude no need to come on here and lie, your just a low life its ok your still accepted here</div>

Dang, you're right.. you caught me red handed.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/vectorz

*sigh*.. more hate soup on the way, I'm sure. ROFL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vectorz)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dave1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dude you got a 99 DE with 155k on it thats why your so pissed off.. i would be pissed off too if my KBB value was like 1900 bux, lol.. </div>

Hmm.. must be illiterate. You must've forgotten the part where I mentioned my weekend car is a C5 Corvette.

:oops:

Funny that you made fun of the Galant depreciation.. wait.. it's the same car *YOU ALL* drive? (and probably the ONLY car you drive). LOL

</div>

you know what. you are truly something. something pathetic that is. this post was dead and you bring it back like it was last night's leftovers. but its not. its more like that shit i threw away 3 weeks ago because it was starting to stink up the fridge.

but yea. i'll admit. i can't afford a tru fun weekend car. but you know. since people nowadays want to post their lil "toys" online, i'll post a picture of mine.

and just like your galant and your weekend toy, my toy has also depreciated in value. but unlike your cars, mine decpreciated a whole lot more. in the other direction. actually. now that i think of it, the value of my toy has gone up 600 grand since first purchase in april 2003. i'd love to see your toy do that.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123