The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: westley's?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    elieleb1303

westley's?

well, as some of u may know...i had a problem wit road tar stuck on my tires. i finally got it off...but it left a nasty sticky residue n lil rocks n such still get stuck in it...i was wonderin what will get that off...i have this westleys bleche white stuff but i dunno if itll work or if its a good idea to use it on the tread of the tires...any reccommendations?

Re: westley's?

Quote Originally Posted by elieleb1303
    well, as some of u may know...i had a problem wit road tar stuck on my tires. i finally got it off...but it left a nasty sticky residue n lil rocks n such still get stuck in it...i was wonderin what will get that off...i have this westleys bleche white stuff but i dunno if itll work or if its a good idea to use it on the tread of the tires...any reccommendations?
    Definetly don't use that on the wheel. Get a good wheel cleaner, I always recommend Eagle One Products.

elieleb1303

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(elieleb1303)</div><div class='quotemain'>well, as some of u may know...i had a problem wit road tar stuck on my tires. i finally got it off...but it left a nasty sticky residue n lil rocks n such still get stuck in it...i was wonderin what will get that off...i have this westleys bleche white stuff but i dunno if itll work or if its a good idea to use it on the tread of the tires...any reccommendations?</div>

Definetly don't use that on the wheel. Get a good wheel cleaner, I always recommend Eagle One Products.</div>

y should i not use it on the wheel?

dza
    i think it stains and/or removes the finish... i can't remember but i read that somewhere.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(elieleb1303)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(elieleb1303)</div><div class='quotemain'>well, as some of u may know...i had a problem wit road tar stuck on my tires. i finally got it off...but it left a nasty sticky residue n lil rocks n such still get stuck in it...i was wonderin what will get that off...i have this westleys bleche white stuff but i dunno if itll work or if its a good idea to use it on the tread of the tires...any reccommendations?</div>

Definetly don't use that on the wheel. Get a good wheel cleaner, I always recommend Eagle One Products.</div>

y should i not use it on the wheel?</div>

It can damage your wheel's clearcoat/finish, or even stain in. Its called "Bleach White" for a reason.