The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Skylineg1...Lowered finally* new muffler pics*

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
    You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar

Skylineg1...Lowered finally* new muffler pics*

Well I finally finished my suspension.... for now. Tein G V6 springs and factory struts. And I only missed the BBQ to get it done. Here are some pics:
    BEFORE

AFTER

N1 MUFFLER I will be getting this put on shortly.

that wheel well is still pretty big what did you to put a weight set in teh back seat? Looks alot better man
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

looks a lot better and seein' you got some rims on there too
    what kinda drop you got?
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i got some red x of death

That's why you missed the BBQ? You should have came to the BBQ instead, then waited until you got some KYB GR-2s or AGXs before you did the install. It looks good though.

ah now i see em, when did u get rims? looks decent, beat me out by a week

but u shoulda took pics of the top of the wheel to show the drop, all the angles arent showin much

car looks good, but are you sure you dropped the front? it still looks like a small village could fit...maybe they haven't settled yet...

Looking very clean man! But I must say it reminds me of my car when I first got mine a year ago:

shogun8g: I feel gay

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BigMike)</div><div class='quotemain'>car looks good, but are you sure you dropped the front? Â*it still looks like a small village could fit...maybe they haven't settled yet...</div>

When I finally let the car down off the jack and looked at it I thought that the wheel gap was still a little too much. But then I started to think well first the springs are for the V6 Galant and second they haven't settled yet

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BigMike)</div><div class='quotemain'>car looks good, but are you sure you dropped the front? Â*it still looks like a small village could fit...maybe they haven't settled yet...</div>

When I finally let the car down off the jack and looked at it I thought that the wheel gap was still a little too much. But then I started to think well first the springs are for the V6 Galant and second they haven't settled yet</div>

good thought, did u get a deal on em is that why u got the V6 ones?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BigMike)</div><div class='quotemain'>car looks good, but are you sure you dropped the front? Â*it still looks like a small village could fit...maybe they haven't settled yet...</div>

When I finally let the car down off the jack and looked at it I thought that the wheel gap was still a little too much. But then I started to think well first the springs are for the V6 Galant and second they haven't settled yet</div>

good thought, did u get a deal on em is that why u got the V6 ones?</div>

Yep brand new in box $100 shipped.

It doesn't matter if you buy the Tein S-Tech springs for the 8G V6 or I4 Galant, or even the 3G V6 Eclipse, they are the same exact springs with the same exact spring rates. The only difference is the weight of the cars give a different drop for each. Are you sure you didn't get the H-Tech springs for the Eclipse, because they don't drop as much as the S-Techs.

you coulda brought the car to the bbq. i woulda given u a hand. o well. next time

btw. do u have HIDS? what blubs u using for ur fogs?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(qnz)</div><div class='quotemain'>you coulda brought the car to the bbq. i woulda given u a hand. o well. next time

btw. do u have HIDS? what blubs u using for ur fogs?</div>

is that a G in your sig?...that shit is crazy

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BigMike)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(qnz)</div><div class='quotemain'>you coulda brought the car to the bbq. i woulda given u a hand. o well. next time

btw. do u have HIDS? what blubs u using for ur fogs?</div>

is that a G in your sig?...that shit is crazy</div>
    No its an Evo and its a Jackie Chan movie...
    7g for life!

thank you seth...looked like a g from the back