The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: whats the deal with the ralliart 9g?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Quote Originally Posted by rhd24
    I really think mitsub fucked up again by not having a manual version. 9th gen swap anyone!
    do I have to say it again?

NO ONE buys manuals in sedans in numbers worth developing for.

and honestly, I wouldnt want one. Go drive the 5 speed auto, and you wont either.

Quote Originally Posted by manybrews
    I really think mitsub fucked up again by not having a manual version. 9th gen swap anyone!

and honestly, I wouldnt want one. Go drive the 5 speed auto, and you wont either.
    Nuff' Said

5 Speed Auto owns 5 Speed Manual

- No Missed Shifts
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

Xska55

I wouldnt be so fast to say that, Honda makes a manual version of their 7gen (2003-2005) 4 door Accord EX, LX

come on don't say that. If that was true there would be any sedans this manual trannys. No A4s No mazda speed awd 6s No legacy GTs. All I wanted to point out is that mitsubishi should offer the option to have one

Quote Originally Posted by Xska55

I wouldnt be so fast to say that, Honda makes a manual version of their 7gen (2003-2005) 4 door Accord EX, LX
    they are a small number. if you compare all 4 door sedans sold but all automakers, you'll probably total up about 3 percent manuals vs 97 percent autos.

hell, i love a manual as much as the next guy.. but the reality is todays autos are usually BETTER than the manuals, easier to drive, offer every bit as much performance (if not more), and are much easier for the automakers to get to pass emissions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12