The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TWIN TURBO 8G GALANT!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 25
    TwistedGTZ01

TWIN TURBO 8G GALANT!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE! my buddy who owns CJ Motorsports is custom making me a twin turbo kit for my 3.0 v6. he is extremely good with motors and turbos and that kinda stuff. he has a low 10 second Mr2. i was just wondering once this kit is finished on my car, would anyone else be interested in buying one. the more, the better. and yes, i know, you all want prices, not sure yet. we are in the process of calculating how much the stuff will cost and i will definatley get back to you all soon. if you guys wanna check out his website, its WWW.CJ-Motorsports.com. if ya go into customers, you can check out the latest pics of my car. lemme know what u guys think about the TT idea later!

Hey Mario, your car looks great!!! Sure we'd be interested in other turbo alternatives for the V6. Keep us posted, especially with pricing and other add-ons that would be required to support it (i.e. bullet proof tranny, etc.) Thanks for the updates.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Galant01
    Damn, that car is amazing. Good Luck with the TT.

damn that looks sick...
    good luck with the tt
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Very Clean GTZ...

Good luck with the TT install and keep us informed of any possibilities of getting this produced for us.

Matt
    Love,
    Matt

Senior TGC Member
    Worst case...we gotta stick with the RPW version
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

speedygalant
    dam, that shit looks tight. if i only had money and a job.....well good luck with TT!!!! 8)

TGC Regular
    ya most definately would be interested in it depending on how much of a hp gain there would be so let us know the numbers when you get a idea of how much hp's you'll gain just make sure you do a dyno before and after so you know what you got
    - Atba

Lot's of nice custom work Mario! :thumbsup: Good luck with the TT.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

dam thats hot good luck wit the Twins :?: are you going to keep the red part of the door locks red or paint them purple. (5 picture down) im down for a turbo but i only want one
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    the car looks really good.. I hope ur TT set-up goes really well..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

DoubleX
    I'm about 4 hours outside Chicago and would be interested in doing the TT setup in the spring if yours goes well. Keep us posted! Nice ride :thumbsup:

Smokin
    Daamnn thats (phat) keep us informed on all updates.

808galizzant
    hey man you car looks tight. love what ya did with the interior. i personally think the interior of a car either makes it or breaks it. good luck with the turbo modification. very interested to see how it all turns out.

balln8g
    I would definitely be interested in a TT for my 8g. I live in AZ but got homies up in Chicago, so taking a trip down there with the Galant on the back of a trailer would be a possibility if everything works out great for you. Keep us posted......

balln8g
    what size turbos are you planning on running? i would definitely be interested in a TT for my 8g. Keep us posted. BTW your cars lookin good....Peace.

That is the sweetest galant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the nicest on here....good luck with the TT

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

Hey Mario,

I stumbled across the cjmotorsports page about a month ago and brought it up in the Chicago Chapter forums. When are you gonna join us?

www.chicagotgc.com

galantblue
    That is one "Sick" looking G-Ride! :shock: Damn nice color decor! Gr8 job!!!

Your car is hot!!!! Everyone seems to be doing Forced Induction these days!!! Good luck with your Twin Turbo!!!!

The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast