The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TWIN TURBO 8G GALANT!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Mario man, I love your car! It's beautiful.
    I was wondering what your interior (purple part) is made of. I've wanted to do that only with white ever since a mechanic got pen on my door.

I've got one love in my life. And my girlfriend's learned to live with it. Girlfriends come and go. Your ride is forever.

TwistedGTZ01
    hey, sorry i haven't been posting. i'll try to chatch up, lol. ok, i'm not sure of the turbo sizes yet, but i know they are going to be small. since there are 2, i won't need big ones. next, i would love to join you guys in the chicago chapter, i know i ran into a few of you in hanover park area a while ago. car looks a lot different now. lemme know what i hafta do. next, the purple interior is all new vinyl. my buddy bought it for me through his company. he does custom interiors. we actually just re-wrapped over the factory vinyl. and silver is the paint they used to paint my kit so it all matches. hope i answered everyones questions. lemme know if ya have anymore. later guys!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>. next, i would love to join you guys in the chicago chapter, i know i ran into a few of you in hanover park area a while ago. car looks a lot different now. lemme know what i hafta do.</div>

<span style='color:red'>Click here for the Chicago Chapter---> * www.chicagotgc.com *</span>

mbssbm
    like the custom work but i'd get some different rims, they just don't belong. stay away from five spoke and chrome.

Supernova
    I word.....wow. :shock:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12