The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Motor Mounts

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
    lgary1978

Motor Mounts

COudl any one give me a diagram of were all the motoe mounts on the 2000 4I Galant are located. Need to do a check

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    there is one directly under your battery, One right by the radiator overflow resevoir, the one behind the engine is sits right on the support beam for the engine and the stopper sits infront of the engine, right behind the radiator.
    -Pedro

lgary1978
    Thanks for the locations ill check today

Bah I need a new one for a v6 located by the overflow resevoir, anyone know where I can find one ?
    -01 LS V6 Mods: FOR SALE 8.6k 71k miles. Short Ram CAI, 2.5'' Custom Cat-back with OBX muffler, DEH3700Mp Pioneer Headunit w/12inch MTX subs. Daily driver For
    -99 3000gt VR-4 #184 of 287.

mitsubishi dealership...
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(low sittin 8g)</div><div class='quotemain'>mitsubishi dealership...</div>
    Ditto. They wheren't too expensive for the I4. I imagine the V6 would be much more.
    -Pedro

i really dont feel like spending 100 bux on a mount and oddly enough when I search car-parts.com I dont see "motor mounts" or "trans mounts" or engine mounts
    -01 LS V6 Mods: FOR SALE 8.6k 71k miles. Short Ram CAI, 2.5'' Custom Cat-back with OBX muffler, DEH3700Mp Pioneer Headunit w/12inch MTX subs. Daily driver For

Here's a junkyard I think is pretty legit.

http://www.msrecycling.com/

I just orded an IAC Moter for the V6 the other day. They say it has a 6 month warranty so I can keep you posted on it's condition or you can go ahead and give them a call. It was $125 + $10 shipping compared to the $450 dealership IAC not including installation. They should have more v6 Galants than what's posted on the website from the way the guy sounded over the phone.
    99 Black GTZ

Suspension: KYB GR-2 shocks/struts, H&R Springs
    Wheels: 18x7.5 ADR GT-Sports, 225/40/18 Nitto Neo-Gen

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHCSTUNR
    http://www.slowboyracing.com/more.php?id=3800&
    those are inserts? i've heard motor mount inserts will tear like stock mounts, its better to get full polyurathane motor mounts. is this true ?

http://www.deyemeracing.com

look under 2001-2005 Stratus/Sebring Coupe

i have a set of front and rear mounts on the galant
    Your signature is too long.

Doesn't Energy Suspension build one for the 3G I4 & V6 eclipse?

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot
    Doesn't Energy Suspension build one for the 3G I4 & V6 eclipse?
    those are inserts.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

inserts don't tear. if your stock mounts are torn, they actually repair your stock mounts by filling in all the extra space and forcing the stock rubber to its original location, and keeping it there.
    most of you guys aren't going to make the power to need anything more than these. besides, with inserts the in cabin vibrations are much less aggressive, but at the same time it will take the slop out of your shifts. putting more power to the ground and getting wheel hop under control.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Its the right side one, which isn't listed on deyeme racing and slowboy wants to sell the whole set

TGC Regular
    2001-2005 Stratus/Sebring Coupe DMR Drivetrain mount, Engine Side

its the 1nd one out of 4 they list
    Your signature is too long.

haha didnt notice there was two different sections for the sebring... Coupe and sedan :X Thx

Still kinda expensive, It might come out the same as shipping but if its stiffer why not

What would u guys suggest?

And Flex or firm?