The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: front lock actuator part numbr request....

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

front lock actuator part numbr request....

does anyone know the part number for left front door lock actuator?
    I searhed on yahoo/google, they only came up with universal lock actuator & I also went to "https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html", they don't have anything called "lock actuator" but I found a "lock cylinder" ... is the lock cylinder same as the lock actuator? They called it differetly? Please advise, thx!

the lock cylinder is the part where the key goes into.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Re: front lock actuator part numbr request....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantevo)</div><div class='quotemain'>does anyone know the part number for left front door lock actuator?
    I searhed on yahoo/google, they only came up with universal lock actuator & I also went to "https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html", they don't have anything called "lock actuator" but I found a "lock cylinder" ... is the lock cylinder same as the lock actuator? They called it differetly? Please advise, thx!</div>

call mitsu parts.com and ask them... some of the stuff has a slightly different name and they'll give you the part number, as a dealership will too...

Experienced TGC Member
    go to

DonHerringMitsubishi.com and look up and order your parts from them instead, awesome people to work with and send your stuff out hella quick... have always enjoyed them, tell them your from TheGalantCenter.com and i think they give you like a shipping discount or something, can't remember, but like i said, great people to work with... 8)
    -Chris

thank you for all of your helpful respond.
    I will try them, thx!