The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I want to add an additional Zex Bottle..What do I need?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

I want to add an additional Zex Bottle..What do I need?

I am currently running a Zex kit on my Galant. I want to add an additional Zex Bottle, what do I need to make this work (Other than an additional bottle).

Thanks,

Matt
    Love,
    Matt

Hey Matt...You need to talk to Shane. He's got two bottles plus a cheater under the seat (sneaky bastard). He can give you the scoop on all the fittings and remote openers you'll need. He's going by the name Kemist currently.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar

Re: I want to add an additional Zex Bottle..What do I need?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am currently running a Zex kit on my Galant. Â*I want to add an additional Zex Bottle, what do I need to make this work (Other than an additional bottle). Â*:P Â*

Thanks,

Matt</div>

u want a second bottle, before i tell u what ur going to need.. i need a complete mods list, engine modz only..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

I sent the list to you in your PMs.

Thanks!
    Love,
    Matt

Black2k1GTZ
    Besides for looks why else would you want another bottle????? Unless you add bigger jets you wont see any more power gain...I think it would be alot of money to get it all going...but you wont see any performance gain.

Marc :mg:

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Black2k1GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Besides for looks why else would you want another bottle????? Â*Unless you add bigger jets you wont see any more power gain...I think it would be alot of money to get it all going...but you wont see any performance gain.-

Marc :mg:</div>

he could still run his stock injectors but his motor wont be able to handle the added need for fuel with the amount of NO2 he is running... Adding bigger injectors would be the best thing to do because his motor could handle the amount of fuel needed to run the second bottle, if that is what he decides to do.
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

cdaw2001ES
    Well A second bottle could offer you extended range between fill ups if thats the path you are headed. Dosen't have to be increased power