The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Eclipse Ralliart on the way! Automobile magazine!

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

New Eclipse Ralliart on the way! Automobile magazine!

According to the mag. a turbo ralliart is on the way. Lets hope we get the Ralliart Galant soon!!!!

Whoa! Look at Mitsubishi taking big steps to compete! Stepping up their game! I guess they must have got a new corporate team over at Mitsubishi because things seem to be going in a better direction. :thumbsup:
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

brandenblazeRR
    Oh man im so happy i waited to buy the new 06 eclipse i guess the rumors were true about the turbo :shock: coming thank gawd 8)

dave1
    do u guys think it will come with awd as well.. i heard rumors that they wont make it in awd because it will take sales away from the lancer

I don't see them making it AWD for two reasons:

1. What you said, it will take away sales from the EVO and

2. Mitsubishi is still not out of the clear yet in terms of their financial troubles, I don't see them wasting the money to make an AWD platform for 2006 Eclipse unless it shares a platform with the new Endeavor. They could be using that money on future vehicles and concepts.
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Correct me if i am wrong, but i think the endeavor,galant,eclipse are all on the same platform!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantT3)</div><div class='quotemain'>I guess they must have got a new corporate team over at Mitsubishi because things seem to be going in a better direction. Â*:thumbsup:</div>

you mean MMA spend millions on hiring new people to come up with: "Hey, let's put a turbo on the Eclipse"
    They can pick up a dsm junkie off the street for few hundred bucks for that idea.

j/k It's a good start

Censee
    they shoulda never took out the turboi from the eclipse in the first place

Going off topic, how's your car Pedro?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'>they shoulda never took out the turboi from the eclipse in the first place</div>

agreed...
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!