The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what u guys think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    well im too tired to read on the they stick out and what not.. only reason was the wheels i really liked were only smalest 20s! so im going for 19s... my plan is having HUGE lips... hopefully pursuing a VIP/JDM look onto the G... not many people have this kinda look other than some japanese people... i would do what a lot of people are doing of staggered fit on a FWD car, but i dunno about htat one... thanks for all the comments.. helped my decision.. im out! ttyl guys

OH and by the wya, they arent vr4 wheels.. they are aftermarket Motegi wheels... ill psot pics HOPEFULLY tomrow.. its going to the shop to get some stuff fixed/worked on hopefully my front end is PERFECTED... :twisted:
    Diego

Yeah man get the nice lip.. I am in the process of working on something to achieve a wider lip/wheel ... I love lips on nice wheels.... keep us updated on what you are doing man... good luck!
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

IMO: you should stick with tuner wheels. judging by your sig picture gunmetal finished wheels look great on your car. and i think that with the jdm bump, and the carbonfiber hood, that chrome wheels would destroy the "agressive" look that you acheived. chrome is for "ballaz" if you want to ride your whip at a slow enough speed that all the honiez can peep that glare comin' off them shoes..... i think chrome wheels sometimes look great on galants. but also make the car look slower, and unless your tucking with airbags then bigger then 19 your gonna look like youre standing on tippytoes. i say go with a good tuner different style 18" gunmetal rim.

well, ima go with 19s... dunno if im going with the chrome anymore. to many have it so ill probably get some bronze wheels profesionally powercoated, and the bronze with the polished/chrome lip... still having the HUGE lip,.. unless i get some JDM wheels like work in silver...
    Diego

Blizz
    Quote Originally Posted by pLUGSNEt
    You know this is real simple if you don't think he should upgrade bigger wheels a simple I don't think it will look rite is fine .. The racist remark of all galants on 20" chrome wheels is totally un called for.. I don't go ragging on all the styles I don't like... Let them be... And I recommended 19's for him... My wheels don't even poke out homie... No they ar not glued to my rotors but they fit well with my cars body and all I get is complements..... Simply put who cares what u think if its negative.. Go to another thread where someone is need rice help!.. He asked about bigger wheels so I with big wheels should have more insite then someone on stocks... Lol that's why we don't have aftermarket support we dragg down all the new ideas... Silly... Grow up.. Only idiots go around ragging cuzz they hate a certain style... GROW UP!
    well put its your car what you want to do to it is your business (i think i have said this before) I have never had any bad remarks on my car except for here. Get whatever size you want

i think that on your car with the jdm bumper and all of the import stuff that some sort of racing wheel besides chrome would go better than some flashy chrome 20's... if you didnt have the jdm front i think the chrome 20's would be phat.. i think if you were to get some chrome 20's it would clash the whole import theme of your car.. from vroom vroom.. to bling bling
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

LOL yes isnt that funny blizz.. Same with me LOL the only place i get ragged at is here LOL... its so silly... Some of these die hard tuner fans crack me up LOL...

I just cant wait for reactions in january... I got a few mods that will have tuners ready to lench a nigg*a ahahaha...
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12