The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: anyone still on the bottle?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 53
    2 fast 2 furious ruined the scene...
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Rice or no rice. Our car are not built for speed. I really don't care to turbo this car. I just like the way that stuff looks being purged. And having a NOS kit sitting in your room just collecting dust is not my idea of fun. Say what you want but the kit was free and I am certainly not putting spray to a Mitsu auto tranny. So if you have a better idea of what to do with a FREE NOS kit let me hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    So if you have a better idea of what to do with a FREE NOS kit let me hear it.
    Sell it for profit?

I've got nitrous and I use it. Purging would be both a functional mod and a show mod. Everyone has their own opinion, I personally think it would do nothing but help me in both areas. I consider my car some-what fast when on the juice. Might not be full time, but still fast none-the less.

On a side note, on the way to the second show of the weekend and a 3.5 Altima came rollin up on me with the quickness. Flipped the switch and stayed with him the whole time until my exit. Not gonna say I beat his ass or anything, but competitive none the less. I like my bottle.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

if i had the money for a kit rite now.. i'd spray juice..
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wanderingpinoy)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'>So if you have a better idea of what to do with a FREE NOS kit let me hear it.</div>

Sell it for profit?</div>

Tried to. No one wanted it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wanderingpinoy)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'>So if you have a better idea of what to do with a FREE NOS kit let me hear it.</div>

Tried to. No one wanted it.</div>

ebay.com

hooking up a nitrous kit just for purging is twice as rediculous as a huge aluminum wing. that's on the same page as those fake BOVs.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wanderingpinoy)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'>So if you have a better idea of what to do with a FREE NOS kit let me hear it.</div>

Tried to. No one wanted it.</div>

ebay.com

hooking up a nitrous kit just for purging is twice as rediculous as a huge aluminum wing. that's on the same page as those fake BOVs.</div>

How bout you install it and use it. Probably the best use for it.
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>How bout you install it and use it. </div>

lol your IQ must be 185, what a brilliant suggestion

1994 Galant GS 5spd

"he's got enough nos in there to blow himself up.. period.."
    www.anti-rice.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>How bout you install it and use it. </div>

lol your IQ must be 185, what a brilliant suggestion</div>

haha so simple, yet so genius.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

theblackpearl
    i have peano's old zex system..works like a charm

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>How bout you install it and use it. </div>

lol your IQ must be 185, what a brilliant suggestion</div>

Nah its only like 135 according to those online testers
    7g for life!

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(theblackpearl)</div><div class='quotemain'>i have peano's old zex system..works like a charm</div>
    where the hell have you been? long time no see.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krispy03)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(theblackpearl)</div><div class='quotemain'>i have peano's old zex system..works like a charm</div>
    where the hell have you been? long time no see.</div>

seriously

1994 Galant GS 5spd

theblackpearl
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'>still running on the bottle, zex 100 shot..</div>

dude how are you running a 100 shot? teach me! lol

ive been wanting to up my shot but im a little hesitant..dont know if i need to upgrade any internals or what.. i only want to go to the 75 shot though

one thing is for sure though..nitrous is awesome stuff..
    but purge kits should only be for clearing your lines..and showing off for people at galant meets..thats it!

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    have you updated your fuel pump?

theblackpearl
    no not yet...

i personally use Nitrous on my toyota truck. I got a 4 fogger running 100 shot. purge kits do have some use but not to show off. the purpose of purge kits are to remove excess nitrous from the line so when you start your car up again it doesnt blow...2 to make sure you have a clean supply of nitrous when you are about to run. i dont know about some of the other nitrous system but ive been using it for over 10 years now. it puts stress on your engine just like a turbo. if youre using a dry setup...upgrade to a wet system...if youre using a wet system...think about upgrading to a 4-6 fogger setup. you will run lean on your 1-2 cylinders and eventually crack your head. 2, platinum plug are not to be used with nitrous setups...they run too hot. i was detonating in 3rd gear with platinum plugs. the cheap regular plugs are fine...colder plugs, retard the timing, and after you run, check the plug for glazing...glazing means youre running lean. purging may look nice but youre wasting your time and money for frontin. use it and keep it safe...btw...75 to 100 shot of nos makes no difference...my times didnt get better and i was using 22x8 mickey thompsons at palmdale.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

theblackpearl
    my car doesnt bloow up if i dont purge my lines after i use the nitrous.. and if anything my car runs rich with nitrous...far from lean

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast