The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EVO HOODS FOR 94-98 GALANT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 50

EVO HOODS FOR 94-98 GALANT

i did my reserch on a carbon fiber evo hood and found thish on www.streetconcept.com here are the pics

they are about $595.95

why do i need to repost?

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WAKS69)</div><div class='quotemain'>why do i need to repost?</div>

THIS thread is a repost
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WAKS69)</div><div class='quotemain'>why do i need to repost?</div>

are you serious?

cus if you are he's saying that someone posted this already
    95 Galant S ~> 5 Speed Manual

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Meh I bet its fake.
    7g for life!

Proto
    when i see pics of it on a 7g from TGC then ill believe it

well they're obviously not actual pics, those pics are definitely for a different car.

when i drive down to them to pick up my new rear bumper, i'll insist they have a 7g evo hood for me to look at. i'll tell them everyone's waiting for my confirmation so they should be eager to show it to me.

1994 Galant GS 5spd

if u confirm i might buy one since i havent bought anything for my car in 2 years...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>if u confirm i might buy one since i havent bought anything for my car in 2 years...</div>

does this mean you're not thinking about selling it anymore?

1994 Galant GS 5spd

lol i said i might...been wanting to get something

any updates

Carbon Fiber and Paint

Ok, I have a question about Carbon Fiber. I don't believe I have ever heard or seen a piece of painted Carbon Fiber. Is there a reason for this, or is it simply because the parts are so expensive to begin with that prepping, primering and painting is just more than anyone cares to deal with since the finish is pretty solid as is?
    Eclipse
    --
    1994 Diamante LS - 220K+
    2003 Galant ES - 90K+

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I think its for more of the "show off" effect. THey spend $500 on a hood and dont want to cover it up to make it look like it is stock
    7g for life!

Rogo

Painted carbon hoods

I've seen it painted. I hate the carbon hoods. I think it looks retaded. Kinda like the flat primer for a paintjob... Or a load of money into a car and they're riding on steelies... Or worse, on donut spares...

Re: Painted carbon hoods

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogo)</div><div class='quotemain'>I've seen it painted. Â*I hate the carbon hoods. Â*I think it looks retaded. Â*Kinda like the flat primer for a paintjob... Â*Or a load of money into a car and they're riding on steelies... Â*Or worse, on donut spares...</div>
    hehe JDM style SUCKED!!!!!!!!
    They *think*(mostly Honda drivers) they are cool with Carbon Fiber, but it is sow damn ugly. Get real and paint that hood.

so has anyone heard anything else about the hood? And if i get one i would diffently paint it. I wish i could carbon fiber my whole car, and i would paint every inch of it. let everyone think that its all metal, and kick their ass wit a car that weights nearly nothing!
    life's a waste of time, time's a waste of life, So foget about life and get wasted all the time!

like we all thought... shit is probably fake... nobody is willing to get screwed over....

only similar work done was when someone bought evo inserts and molded it into a regular hood.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast