The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EVO HOODS FOR 94-98 GALANT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 50 of 50
    You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    Matt you dealt with the guys at Erac1ing, does this guy resemble any of them?

Funny thing, i just tried to go to their sight and it's no longer available. erace1ng.com i believe.
    I'm still looking for a cf evo hood for our rides.
    that kind of looks like Mic, the guy i was dealing with that fucked up my car. the site was www.erac1ng.com....doesn't work anymore
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    that kind of looks like Mic, the guy i was dealing with that fucked up my car. the site was www.erac1ng.com....doesn't work anymore
    :shock: better late than never!

this hood doesnt exist. I heard from the reps at streetconcept directly. they say that is is a mistake and its for an 8g.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Gal
    this hood doesnt exist. I heard from the reps at streetconcept directly. they say that is is a mistake and its for an 8g.
    i wouldn't trust the company at all. they told me back in the day they had one for the 7g but they didn't have any actual pics of it. i knew they didn't, but they swore up and down that they had it. another sub-professional bullshit company. i ordered sideskirts from them and after 3 weeks i cancelled my order after i had been calling every day hearing the typical "oh they'll show up tomorrow..."

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    i wouldn't trust the company at all. they told me back in the day they had one for the 7g but they didn't have any actual pics of it. i knew they didn't, but they swore up and down that they had it. another sub-professional bullshit company. i ordered sideskirts from them and after 3 weeks i cancelled my order after i had been calling every day hearing the typical "oh they'll show up tomorrow..."
    this is discouraging. i want those fenders.

Not to be funny, but It really doesn't look all the hot. I mean it IS an evo hood & carbon fiber but it doesnt really add to the car as far as flowing wit the body lines. Im glad i got the oem cf hood,

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT HOOD

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Ahh, sorry guys, I was hoping, but it turns out this is an OEM hood with CF inserts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gtx
    Ahh, sorry guys, I was hoping, but it turns out this is an OEM hood with CF inserts as well.
    well the evo hoods will have the small vent on the side as well as the larger onesi nthe middle. My first impression was hood inserts. plus the hood in the pic doesn't look like CF. and i think the larger vents are a little more forward. i think with the right kit it will look good. The stock lines don't flow, but with a kitted car i think it would fit right in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123