The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: anybody deal with these two guys

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

I did buy something from the first seller, sakuraindustry. Good product, but don't ask too many questions as they don't speak good english at all. the second looks like its a VIS trunk, so you can't go wrong there uless they don't package well like some smaller companies. You should be good as I'm sure they just drop-ship from a warehouse that VIS sent them to.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

haha.. yes.. the second guy knows very little english.. haha
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

so besides neither not talking to good english, i should get what i order (vis quality)? Never bought anything off ebay. Cause i believe you get what you pay for and i dont want no half ass CF hood/trunk.
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating

No, you should be good man. I have bought a LOT of stuff off ebay and only been screwed once which I got reimbursed for by my CC company. Both those sellers have high seller ratings and they have the VIS badge all over the auctions so you know what you're getting. If it just said c/f trunk or hood without a brand then I would be leary. Go for it.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(99BabyBenz-aka Herb)</div><div class='quotemain'> i believe you get what you pay for</div>

you're on ebay, that theory should be thrown out the window. well, with cars in general
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd