The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New 94-96, 97/98 Front Lip designs. Vote now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 45
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar

New 94-96, 97/98 Front Lip designs. Vote now.

I say we get just a normal non flashy straight lip for both bumpers. Everyone can agree an aftermarket lip is better then no aftermarket lip at all. So what do you guys say? Screw this poll and put our trust into 94gntturbo219 for him to make us a nice lip?

If we dont, at this rate we will never agree on one lip. So who is in! From this post on, the poll does not matter, I want to see who is interested in purchasing a lip, dont forget to state the year of your car. Lets just assume that the llip will cost $150-300 and I believe we need 5 solid interests from each section of years?

<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>[b]THE L<span style='color:red'>I</span>:

94-96
    1. know_fun

97/98
    1. seth98esT
    2. DOHCstunr
    3. 4-G-rim

[size=8]Alright this thread is a side thread to this thread. 94gntturbo219 and his company are willing to make a front lip for us. We need either 10 for one front bumper or 5 for 94-96 and 5 for 97/98. I am not sure on the price as of yet.

Here are a few designs. Post up som more lips so I can chop them up. Or if you have chops, add a number to them and post them up.

94-96

97/98

If you have any lips youd like to see chopped, PM me with them, dont post them in the thread, just makes for a messy thread

Post your ideas or which one you like most.</span>
    7g for life!

i like 1b and 5b

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

What about the lip that Kevin had, aka 4grim, I like that style more cuz it looks similar to the jdm lip.

I like all of those really, how much?

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

i cant really tell... can u get some side pics too seth... not really feeling the 4b
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gottmanMR)</div><div class='quotemain'>What about the lip that Kevin had, aka 4grim, I like that style more cuz it looks similar to the jdm lip.</div>
    JDM Lip? Theres no 97/98 bumper in Japan

Ill try to do a few side shots.
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Quote Originally Posted by gottmanMR
    What about the lip that Kevin had, aka 4grim, I like that style more cuz it looks similar to the jdm lip.
    JDM Lip? Theres no 97/98 bumper in Japan

Ill try to do a few side shots.
    My fault, I meant it looks similar to the jdm front bumper cover, both the vr4 and diamond edition have similar lower lips, looks close to the one 4grim added on to his 97/98 bumper cover.

I'm down with 4a.

3a

wait, is any way their can be a universal one for 94-98, i would think they would be the same...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

fiz_srp
    1b & 5b .... how bout the rear bumper :?:

any update on this?
    05 - Scion tC
    95 - Mitsubishi Galant S
    K&N FPIK Intake ; KYB GR-2s ; Eibach Pro-Kit
    Currently in Project:
    DOHC (i jus need a few more parts)
    AT Built Tranny (just need axles)

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    4B is nice! I would buy that.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

I say we get just a normal non flashy straight lip for both bumpers. Everyone can agree an aftermarket lip is better then no aftermarket lip at all. So what do you guys say? Screw this poll and put our trust into 94gntturbo219 for him to make us a nice lip?

If we dont, at this rate we will never agree on one lip. So who is in! From this post on, the poll does not matter, I want to see who is interested in purchasing a lip, dont forget to state the year of your car. Lets just assume that the llip will cost $150-300 and I believe we need 5 solid interests from each section of years?

[size=24][b]THE L<span style='color:red'>I</span>:

94-96

97/98
    1. seth98esT
    7g for life!

i'm down for a 97-98 lip

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

97-98 lip

95. i agree a nice nonflashy lip (maybe like the 2001 gen oz lancer lip) but i trust 94gntturbo219 to give us an awesome lip
    05 - Scion tC
    95 - Mitsubishi Galant S
    K&N FPIK Intake ; KYB GR-2s ; Eibach Pro-Kit
    Currently in Project:
    DOHC (i jus need a few more parts)
    AT Built Tranny (just need axles)

94gntturbo219
    Hey guys, first off, thank you for the compliment know fun, appreciated. Well, here's the scoop. I know I've been spending alot fo time talking with the 8G guyd and the kits they want, and haven't been spending enough time with my fellow 7G brethren, so here my idea.

Several of you guys have liked the JDM bumper, but there's almost no way for me to get ahol of one, and I was only offering a lip. But how about this. I can make the JDM bumper for the 7G. Now the problem is it is more relative to the 94-96, so you 97-98 guys would have to buy the nose piece for the 94-96. If you guys like this idea, let me know, I can still just as easily make the 2 lips, but I can make a replica ( near replica of coarse, it will have to fit the american car, but I DO have JDM headlights, so I can make it fit them.) and then make an accompnying lip for that bumper ( I'm probably doing this for te 8G guys, so why not give you guys the option.) Also, I'll draw up a full kit including side skirts and a rear lip to goa long with it eventually ( the kit will be very mild, just to even the car up.) Let me know what you guys think, I'll pot pictures when I can get to them ( I'm at my brothers house, so my picture folders obviously can't be accessed right now.)

I would love to have a nice JDM style rear lip on my 7g...its the only thing giving mine a "complete" look. Also...what does the 8g kit that you are planning to make look like? Is it going to be like a JDM replica?

94gntturbo219
    go to for sale and look for the 7th and 8th gen lip production post with me as the auth and go to the final page, I'm offering 1 of the kits available for the 8G ( I'll make which ever one is voted for the most.) and yea, basically will be replicas, except for the fact the JDM one has 2 foglights and theamerican doesn't, and I asked if they wanted me to make that one with 2 american foglight holes, or just one but keep the general shape.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast