The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pics of HID before and after??

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    WannaGTZ

Pics of HID before and after??

Does anybody have pics of there HID system before and after? How much and much brand did you go with? :burney:

galantblue
    Wazzp bro, here's my not so good pic on the "after" of HID. I had a 6000K low beam conversion and was 550 installed. A tint of blue. Look pretty nice. But it's kinda bitch to fine tune the focus of the beam. First nite I had it done while taking a cruise down the blvd, ppl were high beaming me thought I had the hi bean on. But it does really shines bright. Hope this is helpful.

Senior TGC Member
    hehehe I left mine unfocused...as did my friend and his car. He has 6 HIDs kinda like Reelax, and all 6 are capable of high beam. A Porsche high beamed him, and man...I was in the lane next to my buddy when he decided to go all out on the poor Porsche and even I went blind.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

yeah i have H7 4250K-1000K adjustable low beam HID and H1 6000K HID hi beam:

here's the pic w/ all lights on:

for comparison look at the hiperwhite corners (wired bright) and the hiper white fogs. the low beams are very bright but the hi beams are ridiculous.

8)