The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OBX shift knob

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

OBX shift knob

Just wanted to share some pix of the OBX shift knob that I had installed in my car for a while now, I was even able to get the overdrive button to work also. On a side note, becareful when rewiring the overdrive, you can cause a shortage and blow a fuse out. Causing the tranny to not change gears, so properly wrap the wire connections and just replace the blown fuse if it happens to you, cuz it happened to me.

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    HA that looks like the cockpit to Darth Vader's Tie Fighter!!!! Shifter looks like a flight controller. But,... i do like it. "chhoooo,... khhhaaaa..."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blue Ice)</div><div class='quotemain'>HA that looks like the cockpit to Darth Vader's Tie Fighter!!!! Shifter looks like a flight controller. Â* But,... i do like it. Â* "chhoooo,... khhhaaaa..."</div>

Welcome to the Dark Side of the force

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Looks good. Not feeling the CF mitsu symbol on the wheel. Where did you get all hte cf parts? Or are they stick on vinyls?
    7g for life!

Proto
    its the vinyl dashkit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proto)</div><div class='quotemain'>its the vinyl dashkit</div>

Yeah what he said, but they're real CF weaves if your wondering and they cost $100 something for the whole set. I was skeptical when I first place my order, but I assure you it's not the synthetic checker board looking CF, it'll definintely enhance the look of your interior.