The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Low End Power questions???

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    Experienced TGC Member

Low End Power questions???

Ight. As you all may know i still ahve a bone stock Galant with 62k on the clock. In the next few months, well before next spring im thinkin about just droppin in a newer 6G72 Engine. By that time hopefully i can buy a small Turbo, and do the 5spd swap too. Ive heard that having a heavier flywheel will give you tree stump pullin torque. And that a lighter flywheel will give you more horsepower. So my question is.....how do i get more torque outta my Galant?

Re: Low End Power questions???

[quote="6G72Galant"] Ive heard that having a heavier flywheel will give you tree stump pullin torque.quote]

lol.. i like you man.. but what is stump pullin power..? haha
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

Experienced TGC Member
    LoL...I do sound kinda like a Redneck! my bad. I heard that heavier flywheels add more torque. Where as lightweight flywheels add more hp. Tree stump pullin power is what i related to those heavy duty pick up trucks. They have torque numbers that are insane. And all that torque is used to carry such heavy loads. :oops: