The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 96 galant 4g64 fuel injector size?

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
    fernan

96 galant 4g64 fuel injector size?

hello im new in the forum , ive always being checking out the forum and now i have a question.. does anybody knows the fuel injectors size for the 96 galant 4g64? thanks
    ALL MOTOR 14.9

275 cc all motor 14.9? n ya dont know the furl injector size?
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    What all mods do you have? If you want to upgrade injectors without going 450cc or bigger. I beleive the injectors on the turbo automatic 1gs were 390cc or somewhere around there...
    7g for life!

fernan
    thank you very much... yes my frien 14.9 and i dont know the injector sizes by the injector formulas take me around 270cc..... im going to start with 310cc or 290cc im ..i ran 14.9 without proper tunning ,hopefully with new injectors ill be running better times....

mods.
    60mm 1g eclipse throttle body
    msd 6al
    ported intake manifold
    advance ignition timing
    fuel pressure regulator
    and a ecu from a mitsubishi 1.8L mirage..yes 1.8L mirage ecu on a 2.4L numbers in a 1/4 dont lie..try it and youll see..
    any other questions ask..
    soon more mods.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i was wondering when someone was gonna tune the 7g all n/a. 14.9 is pretty good for just playing with the timing and a fpr
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

fernan
    yeah, everybody is going turbo and even myself was thinking about going turbo i even have all the turbo setup but ,i mean with a turbo anyboy can make 300hp + and run 13s and 12s , but all motor is another story, my goal is to reach the 13s in the 1/4 all motor..i have tons of mod remain to do to the engine so ill keep posting times as i keep upgrading the engine.....

dukeplaya ran 13.2 in his old NA 7g. He had a lot of headwork done as well as the RPW cam and cam gear.
    7g for life!

yeah one of the reasons i went with forced induction is for gas mileage.

with high compression motors you are consuming more fuel all the time.
    and to make any serious power you need total control over timing, plus race gas. Not the best options for a daily driver.

its nice to see someone go the other route though.

good luck.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

fernan
    is there any other place than rpw that sells performance cams for the 4g64?
    i've tried once to get a cam from them but their customer service is very bad...so im wondering if anybody else sells cams for the 4g64...thanks...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Good luck with the N/A powered 4g64. I was going that route with my old 95 Galant..but that is long gone. I would recommend using a nice hardpipe for your intake...it looks like you are using some type of flex hose which disrupts good air flow.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

why dont you try and get a GS engine which makes more HP and has more aftermarket support, guys correct me if i am wrong. I know a guy on ebay that has a GS currently and is selling her in parts and she has a blown engine but you can rebuilt her with better parts
    1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fernan)</div><div class='quotemain'>is there any other place than rpw that sells performance cams for the 4g64?
    i've tried once to get a cam from them but their customer service is very bad...so im wondering if anybody else sells cams for the 4g64...thanks...</div>

If I were you, I would just do the headswap with a 2g head and run a combination of 1g or 2g turbo cams. You are going to have an easier time doing the headswap then trying to get products from RPW(unless you fly to AUS haha).
    7g for life!

i have a queston.. what year is a 1g eclipse? and what do u mean 1g or 2g heads? im asuming eclipse but i still dont know the years.. and the heads and everything bolts right up? cool
    1997 Mitsubishi Galant 4G64 *R*I*P*

soon to come, 97 Copper GST 5spd, Bone Stock, for now...

1g: 90-94
    2g: 95-99
    3g: 00-04
    7g for life!

um yeah, why do you have an fmu on your n/a motor?

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

fernan
    why i have a fmu? because my car use to be turbo and i got tired of the turbo setup so i went n/a...too lazy to disconect the fmu...want it?? for sale....12:1...hmmm did i answer your question??