The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: aftermarket foglights

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

aftermarket foglights

hey guys any of you added any aftermarket foglights? i was just wondering if any of you tapped it to the drl so it could shut off? any help would be nice thanks

TGC Regular
    i know LosAngelesRider has some angel eye Foglights on his 9G, and he even set it up to where when his blinker is on, the angel eye blinks as well, but i have no idea about his DRL's

y is this in the performance section?
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lonestar22)</div><div class='quotemain'>y is this in the performance section?</div>

Customizing Your 9G
    This forum contains all CUSTOMIZING related Q&A's, such as Lights (taillights, headlights, turn indicators, clear corners, etc) Spoilers & Ground FX kits, Interior and Exterior modifications, Seat kits, Chroming, Wire covers, Gauges and more

that's what it says on the topic

I moved it yesterday from the performance section to the customizing section
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    I have a sylvania xenarc 5400k HID aux lights if that counts.

just bought some aftermarket fogs for my 9g. 7 color changing halo, and fog light. comes with upgraded H3 bulbs that you have to replace in the light yourself. bought them on ebay, said they came with OEM fitmet bracket but that was bullshit....so as soon as i figure out some custom brackets they'll be in. but anyways they fit nicely into the OEM slots. 9ft of cable and remote with sticky backing for placing it somewhere near the driver....fun part will be running it through the firewall when i have no clue where **edited** the hole is....any help??

firewall? anyone?

SOLD.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dusthead)</div><div class='quotemain'>just bought some aftermarket fogs for my 9g. Â*7 color changing halo, and fog light. Â*comes with upgraded H3 bulbs that you have to replace in the light yourself. Â*bought them on ebay, said they came with OEM fitmet bracket but that was bullshit....so as soon as i figure out some custom brackets they'll be in. Â*but anyways they fit nicely into the OEM slots. Â*9ft of cable and remote with sticky backing for placing it somewhere near the driver....fun part will be running it through the firewall when i have no clue where it is....any help??

firewall? Â*anyone?</div>

i would think that your firewall will have some cables running through them.....most of the time that cable will go through a rubber peice....you can try to sqeeze your wire between the rubber peice and cable....then go inside the car and finish up your wiring.

i hope that helps......oh also your firewall is the wall between the engine and the cabin.....j/k
    1990 GSX(91 eprom ecu set-up)
    6-bolt jdm (GVR4)
    16G turbo
    3inch turbo back(flowmasters)
    510cc
    OSTRICH
    FMIC
    ___trying to learn the art of tuning___