The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can Galant Legnum parts fit on 8g galants?

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

Can Galant Legnum parts fit on 8g galants?

okay, i have a question, do the galant legnum, legnum vr4's front bumpers and side skirts the same width and length as the regular galants and vr4's? ive been doing some bumper searching and side skirt searching and i came along these bumpers from japan...please give me opinions and if its possible to use the legnum parts on a usdm 8g

02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Yes as you can see in my sig
    The Altima

we cant see ur sig

TGC Regular
    those are not stock jdm. the 1st pic is from dcuatro, and to my knowledge do not make those anymore. unless you happen to find someone in japan that happens to have one for sale.

the 2nd pic is from varis, its only a lip kit, the bumpers are stock

the last one is from liberal.

the rear bumpers from a legnum do not fit a galant at all.
    Your signature is too long.

the legnum is so hot. :cry: why didn't we get it

Yes, you can use the legnum's side skirts and front bumper. For the front bumper, you are going to have to make some modifications to make it fit. Mainly modifying your crash bar. You can either take it off, cut the sides, or just make a custom one. There's alot of other bodykits for the legnum. Heres a link start you off: http://www.j-rally.net/~marjo/comfort/leg1/index2.html

Just click the "Library" button on the top, and you'll see a bunch of different kits for the legnum

i was interested in getting the front bumper from liberal and getting the side skirts from a vr4. the front bumper seems pretty clean...and the side skirts seem to be hard to find for a deal. im tempted to just go to the mitsubishi dealership and order the side skirts but that price tag is too heavy...does anyone have that front bumper from liberal? id like to see how it looks like. the picture here doesnt give much imagination on how it would look like on our cars. thanks, all this input is helping me alot!
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

i like the dolphin aeroform one..or the hiro..and the blue mirror lenses. :shock: though it would be kinda like copying a bimmer.

anyone know where to get these? they'd look pretty hott here.

I'm pretty sure noone on here has a Liberal bumper. Mainly considering the price tag is a bit steep like most of the JDM bumpers. A few people do have the liberal grille though.

shaggy806
    where can u get that liberal grille from? beisde that web site

some people sell a knockoff version of it for like 200.00. i got mine from Liberal directly and cost about 400.00.
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mau)</div><div class='quotemain'>i like the dolphin aeroform one..or the hiro..and the blue mirror lenses. Â*:shock: though it would be kinda like copying a bimmer.

anyone know where to get these? they'd look pretty hott here.</div>

im pretty sure the blue mirrors are for a jdm car which is RHD, wouldnt work for you....hmmm....unless you had a RHD car.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

goldgalant, how's you get the stock bumper for the legnum? how much too? thanks.

Got mine from Frankmb, Triggermauve is also an excellent source for JDM goodies.
    The Altima

Trigg doesn't deal bumpers or anything large in the catagory anymore.. your better off with FrankMB
    <a href='http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22659223' target='_blank'>http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22659223</a>

Help me, please.

Hi! My name is George, i`m from Europe, Romania. My car its a Mitsubishi Galant wagon, year 1997, 2.5L, V6, 24v, 163 hp, automatic transmission and i need some help. I`ve found another Galant, year 2002, with side skirts, front bumper, rear fender wings and rear bumper lip. The question: will they fit on my car? Many thanks in advance.
    Last edited by dignitas1980; 11-13-2015 at 12:49 PM

Galant Wagon and Legnum parts will be interchangeable. It is the same car, just different name.

I understand and thank you. They will fit even if my car is from 1997 and the other one is from 2002?

I would only expect very minor differences between them. Certainly not anything that would prevent using those parts.

Okay. Thank you very much for your help!