The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Magna Flow exhaust

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    I have been looking for some exhaust also and I saw magnaflow on one guys car what is the general opinion on that brand and is it the same set up as the eclipse cause every where I look thats all they have for sale so I was wondering do I buy that or do I need to do some customizing ( I think thats how you spell that ) . Thanks for all the help so far guys I was really in the dark about Galants till I joined and started reading all the information on this page....... The Kid
    I am hung like planet pluto hard to see with the naked eye but if I crashed into uranis I would stick where the sun dont shine I am kind of like Han Solo always stroking my own wookie.

Calipso
    If you buy an exhaust made for an Eclipse you will need to get one for the 3rd generation Eclipse GT/GTS V6. It is basically the equivilant of our V6.

Most parts on 3rd gen Eclipses and 8G's are matchable, I think there isn't a problem with eclipse exhausts on Galants except for perhaps some clearance around the CAT converter and perhaps by the rear bumper if I'm remembering right.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    If you buy an exhaust made for an Eclipse you will need to get one for the 3rd generation Eclipse GT/GTS V6. It is basically the equivilant of our V6.

Most parts on 3rd gen Eclipses and 8G's are matchable, I think there isn't a problem with eclipse exhausts on Galants except for perhaps some clearance around the CAT converter and perhaps by the rear bumper if I'm remembering right.

the i4 eclipse exhast kits will fit the i4 galants
    the v6 exhaust kits will fit the v6 galants

if you get the eclipse catback then you will have to add about 3 in of piping to it because it is a bit short but they will bolt right up otherwie and fit fine.

if you have the i4 megan racing has a catback system for the galant it just bolts right up and your fine, i personally have it and i love it has a nice sound when the silencer is removed and it will add a few ponies also.

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1
    if you have the i4 megan racing has a catback system for the galant it just bolts right up and your fine, i personally have it and i love it has a nice sound when the silencer is removed.