The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Head lights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 34 of 34
    You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i cant believe that you guys fell for that one.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

For the angle eyes to be visable you would have to sand down alot of the fluting on the inside and of the lense cause you would not be able to see it well. and by sanding the fluting down so it could look more clear you would prabably screw up your lighting pattern and get less light on the street and more in the sky blinding people.

And with alot of money and time, you could get any head light to fit the 7g just wont be cheap and definitatly not a direct fit.

If you search the web some guy on cardomain put old acura integra lights on his 7g and theres a pic of a 7g with 2g eclipse lights.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

TGC Regular
    the angel eye headlights that I make fit all generation galants, and some eclipses. amazing huh... haha

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DOHCSTUNR)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jiul)</div><div class='quotemain'>OK we got that straight LOL will the 9g fit?</div>
    what do you think dude?</div>

LOL PROBABLY A QUICK BOLT ON JOB DUDE
    Why I got half a mind to...ahhh...never mind I just got half a mind.

well im in the philippines right now... guess what i got for 80 bucks almost brand spiffin new.....
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>well im in the philippines right now... guess what i got for 80 bucks almost brand spiffin new..... Â*</div>

those mitsu SUV headlights???

when is we gon be free????

hehe yea... got something else thats pretty big too i think only one or two other guy has this in this forum ... will show pics when i come back this sun or monday...lol soo excited....

ohhh yea guess whose car i saw here... at the car show.... BLACK WIDOW!!! lol his car was jar dropping along with his car system..... almost pissed in my pants...

Hmmm... The Black Widow.... :twisted: Its a very sweet car... BTW What did you friggin' get?!?!?!?!?!?! damn you and your suspense!!!

i know what he got!! hehe

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10
    hehe yea... got something else thats pretty big too i think only one or two other guy has this in this forum ... will show pics when i come back this sun or monday...lol soo excited....

ohhh yea guess whose car i saw here... at the car show.... BLACK WIDOW!!! lol his car was jar dropping along with his car system..... almost pissed in my pants...
    must be a jdm wing

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Proto
    yea the jdm parts are sweet, specially those hard to find ones that people just crave

haha im at the airport now... scared a bunch of people, cuz they thought i brought a coffin in ...lol... should be back home sunday afternoon lol ... lets just say it comes with square fog lights l.....

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    JDM front bumper, headlights, and I am assuming JDM VR4 wing like me and Peano have. JDM + 7g=Teh Hotnezz! 8)

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Well there is a guy that did the angel eyes headlight convertion for the 7g's, he got them from a BMW and custom made them fit in our 7g

Here's a pic of his car and how it looked

He also did some nice things with his interior

1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12