The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 20 inches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28
    FuegoNegro8G

20 inches

I seen people with 8gs on 18s around my way. But I've read on here before that some people are riding 20s and that's the route I want to take. My whip is still stock from head to toe basically. So my question is this what size is the best fit, allowing no rubbing and no drama, and by size I know imp referring to 20s, im talking about 20 x what all the fit aments n shit.
    Also off subject, I am in the process of changing out my stock break system. im either going with brembro or power slot rotors, hawk pads or something to that effect. the front im not worried about because i can find all of the parts with no problem, well maybe not since I know im going to need more than just rotors and pads to stop this f'N squeaking. But what I want to know is how do I go about replacing the rear breaks and drums. I cannot find replacements to save my life, im guessing no one makes them so ill have to go wit the dealer (stock) ones, hell even finding them is a bitch. any advice???

spartus
    TWENTY INCHES STRONG !

why not lift the car and mount some 30 inch wheels.
    :?

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member
    here is one with 22"s on it

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/844469

FuegoNegro8G
    ^
    ^ ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^ ^

Ladies and Gentlemen looks like we have a smart ass in the house. Not part of the solution then your part of the problem. B-Sides i dont Fox with that racing shit. Im about dressing the whip lookin good and movin fast all that other shit can kiss my ass. Including u. Have a nice day :twisted:

FuegoNegro8G
    I ment the above post for DOHCSTUNR

i don't have a problem with what you guys do. i just have to give you shit for it every now and then. and yes i'm a smart ass.

good god man what are those 20 series tires on the 22" wheels?
    i bet thats a smooth ride

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member
    yeah the guy is trippin, i think its too much, but hey its his car. Tires gonna pop pretty soon. Isnt he stretching the tires too much

Did anyone read what he had on his cardomain page? I smell bullshit

Back from the dead!!!

Calipso
    VR4 TWIN TURBOS (ORDERED FROM JAPAN AND INSTALLED BY MC CUSTOMS GAVE ME 386HP altogether)

ROFL! 22 inch rims and 386hp = the ub3r racing car. HAHAHAHA

That guy is a joke.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>5% LIMO TINT THE DARKEST ON THE MARKET</div>

Lol, i thought 2 1/2% was the darkest on the market

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>5% LIMO TINT THE DARKEST ON THE MARKET</div>

Lol, i thought 2 1/2% was the darkest on the market</div>
    couldn't you just do like 5 layers of 5% to be the darkest, or better yet...
    SHAVE THE WINDOWS...
    then you could have an excuse to mount more tv's so you can see outside.
    kinda like a biohazard/ post nuclear tank or helicopter.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DOHCSTUNR)</div><div class='quotemain'>couldn't you just do like 5 layers of 5% to be the darkest
    </div>

Naw, just add another layer of 5% on and you would have 0%

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>COMING SOON INTERCOOLER</div>
    So he is running VR4 twin turbos with no intercooler :?: .
    Also he states that his G has 386hp, but he still has an auto tranny. 22" rims and 386hp would make that tranny break so fast.

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

If I remeber right...when I measure my rims the same way he did....it some up just past 20" and i got 19's....so he's probably riding 20's...and it just measured 22 from how he did it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(02on19s)</div><div class='quotemain'>If I remeber right...when I measure my rims the same way he did....it some up just past 20" and i got 19's....so he's probably riding 20's...and it just measured 22 from how he did it </div>

did you see where the zero mark was lol

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

FuegoNegro8G
    Man Fuck that dudes car. Does anyone know the numbers for 20's that wont rub, that i can just throw on with out problems. mesurements ppl plz , thank you. Jesus Fuckin Christ.
    :shock:

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FuegoNegro8G)</div><div class='quotemain'>Man Fuck that dudes car. Does anyone know the numbers for 20's that wont rub, that i can just throw on with out problems. mesurements ppl plz , thank you. Jesus Fuckin Christ. Â*
    :shock:</div>

Tigre tranquilo!!, if you find a wheel that has a positive offset close to +46mm and the width is no bigger then 8 inches, then you will be fine as far as rubbing.

FuegoNegro8G
    TY, much appreciated. That gonna be a beeyachhh to find though, ive only seen 7.5's and 8.5's cant say ive ever seen a 8. once again ty finally someone who is part of the solution.

theblackpearl
    7.5 is prolly what you should go with...

lol and if you said youre about "looking good and moving fast" then why would you put 20's on..youll move so slow with 20's lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast