The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 20 inches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FuegoNegro8G)</div><div class='quotemain'>TY, much appreciated. That gonna be a beeyachhh to find though, ive only seen 7.5's and 8.5's cant say ive ever seen a 8. Â*once again ty finally someone who is part of the solution.</div>

What i meant was stay below 8 inches, I think someone here installed 8.5 but i am not sure what issues they had

My bad for causin the drift in topic but here is a pic of one of our Houston members str8304
    <span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>20 x 8.5</span>

PM him and ask about rubbin issues, as far as I know he did not have any major rubbing and he was dropped.

Back from the dead!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^

Those Are Twenty's

The only way he could have possibly done that was to put truck springs on it and rolled the fenders

I am calling Bullshit on this one

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(02on19s)</div><div class='quotemain'>If I remeber right...when I measure my rims the same way he did....it some up just past 20" and i got 19's....so he's probably riding 20's...and it just measured 22 from how he did it </div>
    Well what do you know you right, I measured my 18s like that and they came up 19 1/2". What is the right place to measure?

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Yes those are 20's... cuzz my wheels measure about 22.5 inches ... the guy is an idiot saying 22's.... who ever falls for that is dumb... in order to put 22's you have to lift the car alot and do custom suspension because our stock leaf springs are right there stopping the ability for taller wheels... my wheels are like less than 5cm from touching my leaf spring(i believ that is what you call them.. the black thing that sits under the spring)......

I never told anyone but after i had my dubz for about a year is was in the process of getting 21's but i ran into a horrible clearance problem... the wheels with tires barely sat inside the wheel well... the back didnt even fit... Glad i was able to test that without having to buy the wheels.. thanks to a buddy that was selling his 21's of his lincoln LS....
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

lol. taking pics from someone elses ride and claiming it your own is one thing....

but this guy is even worse than that. i dont know if hes really dumb or he thinks other ppl are really dumb. 22 inches and twin turbo v6. yea right!!!

I completely forgot about this post....I measured again...and it did come up with about 20 1/8".......

I'm still gonna put 21's i'll lift it if i have to

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Just lift the galant and put 24s on it just like half the retarded thugs do around here on their cars! O dont forget to get a cheap maaco fake candy paint job!
    7g for life!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12