The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Supercharger...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49
    Great news, keep us posted and I think you may get a few orders from TGC.

Thanks.
    Love,
    Matt

Any update on the production lag?
    Love,
    Matt

i called him today, 1st things Russ is a AWSOME guy he helped me answer all my questions and was real nice... i say this because i was gona buy it and before i did he said can i give u a call back so i can give u an date for the kit so that way i dont lead you on, called me back within 15-20 minz and told me i should have it before x-mas but NO latter, that right thier is the type of people who i like to give my money to,people who wont bullshit me when i buy shyt im so happy i choice tearstone over Ahem ahem RIPP....But matt i dunno bout u v6 guys but he was tellin me their goign threw an transection and thier makeing kits by groups so the whole order process should be becomeing faster...I aksed him what the car ran on the track he wasnt sure, but when he called me back he talked to the manufactures they said 14-15 in the 1/2 mile....
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT
    i called him today, 1st things Russ is a AWSOME guy he helped me answer all my questions and was real nice... i say this because i was gona buy it and before i did he said can i give u a call back so i can give u an date for the kit so that way i dont lead you on, called me back within 15-20 minz and told me i should have it before x-mas but NO latter, that right thier is the type of people who i like to give my money to,people who wont bullshit me when i buy shyt im so happy i choice tearstone over Ahem ahem RIPP....But matt i dunno bout u v6 guys but he was tellin me their goign threw an transection and thier makeing kits by groups so the whole order process should be becomeing faster...I aksed him what the car ran on the track he wasnt sure, but when he called me back he talked to the manufactures they said 14-15 in the 1/2 mile....
    14, or 15 sec in a HALF MILE? damnnnn

i mean quater mile hahaha
    13 GTR

FYI, the tester for the Tearstone I4 turbo kit is a Galant

I hope the 14-15 second is for the I4.
    Love,
    Matt

ya its the time for I-4, ya they told me the tester was a galant i was surpised
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Wow thats pretty slow :cry:

What size turbo? On a stock bottum end? Low 14s wouldnt be bad, but 15s is pretty sad.
    7g for life!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123