The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Supercharger...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 49
    Id go with Tearstone too, I am leaning towards it but I am discouraged by the turnaround time for the V6. I heard some peeps waiting Moooooonths to get it and have yet to get it.
    Love,
    Matt

Tearstone
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    Id go with Tearstone too, I am leaning towards it but I am discouraged by the turnaround time for the V6. I heard some peeps waiting Moooooonths to get it and have yet to get it.
    I understand your discouragement. Those customers did not order through my company but I am rectifying what happened with their orders though. I am going to have word back to Wandering Pinoy about the status of his kit very soon. The time he has had to wait is completely unacceptable.

hey tearstone say i order this friday, when do you except i should get it by??
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by Tearstone
    I understand your discouragement. Those customers did not order through my company but I am rectifying what happened with their orders though. I am going to have word back to Wandering Pinoy about the status of his kit very soon. The time he has had to wait is completely unacceptable.
    Lol, that would be me - and I have to extent my deepest appreciation to Tearstone for his helping me get the kit into my grubby hands. :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingpinoy
    Lol, that would be me - and I have to extent my deepest appreciation to Tearstone for his helping me get the kit into my grubby hands. :twisted:
    So Len who did you order from???

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet
    I actually ordered from Keith at All Performance Plus (the only other venor of AAI at the time), and as things are going now, I would highly recommend ordering from Tearstone.

Okay so the problem is now with the company your ordered it from and not Tearstone? So is the problems with getting the turbo's from Turbonetics okay now and the kits are shipping?

I actually ordered from Keith at All Performance Plus (the only other venor of AAI at the time), and as things are going now, I would highly recommend ordering from Tearstone.

If Tearstone could shine some light on the actual turn around time, Id send them some cash for the kit. Had no luck with the Ripp Kit, id give them a try. Let me know Tearstone.

Thanks.
    Love,
    Matt

im ordering mine friday, they said i should get it before thanksgiven, 2-4 weeks, i might get it in 2weeks but they gave me an longer amount just incase i dont, but then agian i got an I-4, so i dont know bout you v6 guys, hey matt what you do with ur SDS kit? you guys think its good to atleast use the RIPP Headers? if not any other better headers out thier? i wish tearstone had a kit which was above the budject, i guess ill upgrade some parts once schools done...
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT
    im ordering mine friday, they said i should get it before thanksgiven, 2-4 weeks, i might get it in 2weeks but they gave me an longer amount just incase i dont, but then agian i got an I-4, so i dont know bout you v6 guys, hey matt what you do with ur SDS kit? you guys think its good to atleast use the RIPP Headers? if not any other better headers out thier? i wish tearstone had a kit which was above the budject, i guess ill upgrade some parts once schools done...
    If your ordering the Tearston kit you don't need headers.....

ohh okay, is it gona benefit me if i get larger headers? is thier anything else i can do under liek 300-400 bucks like buy an part or something to get an little more boost out that turbo setup?
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    ohh okay, is it gona benefit me if i get larger headers? is thier anything else i can do under liek 300-400 bucks like buy an part or something to get an little more boost out that turbo setup?
    no. since a turbo setup doesn't use a header. you want to start looking for exhaust manifolds. to get more boost from the turbo just turn up the boost. things don't add boost on a turbo setup, but allow for a better flow which will maximize your turbos power.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

where can i find an exhaust manifolds any good sites you recamend? or cani go to an junk yard? what car should i yank it from 3g eclpse?
    13 GTR

where can i find an exhaust manifolds any good sites you recamend? or cani go to an junk yard? what car should i yank it from 3g eclpse?
    What kit are you getting from Tearstone? It should all ready come with a mani fold. If it doesn't then you nee a mani with a T series flange. Not something you can pull from a 3G. Needs to be custom made or get a mani for a 2G/1G Eclipse with a T series flange.

Tearstone
    Turbos are driven on exhaust gases and the price of the kit includes the exhaust manifolds you need to bolt up the turbo to the engine.

We talked to guys over at the shop last night after getting off the phone with you and they said that if you order on Friday you should get it within a week after placing your order. Don't hold us to that, because this is the fastest turn around time I've ever received. I hope that you do indeed get it that fast because a lot of things have been changing for the better lately.

Tearstone
    What kit are you getting from Tearstone? It should all ready come with a mani fold. If it doesn't then you nee a mani with a T series flange. Not something you can pull from a 3G. Needs to be custom made or get a mani for a 2G/1G Eclipse with a T series flange.
    The budget kits come with custom built log style manifolds and the enhanced kits come with tubular manifolds.

ahh great, so only thingi need now is the midpipe, i know you guys sellt hat too, so if i cant find one cheeper i guess ig ota get that too. ya that be grEATTT if i could get it in 1 -week but ima not gona junks my self
    13 GTR

Tearstone
    ahh great, so only thingi need now is the midpipe, i know you guys sellt hat too, so if i cant find one cheeper i guess ig ota get that too. ya that be grEATTT if i could get it in 1 -week but ima not gona junks my self
    Check with the guys over at http://www.msrecycling.com or just search http://www.car-parts.com

Russ,

Whats the turnaround time for us lovely V6 guys. A week also?
    Love,
    Matt

Tearstone
    Russ,

Whats the turnaround time for us lovely V6 guys. A week also?
    As of next week I think so. I'll keep you posted as to what I find out tomorrow. They have been building kits like crazy for the past few weeks. They determined that it's simply not worth selling kits if we are making them one at a time. So they are made 10 at a time which means faster shipment for future orders.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast